Best Horror/Sci Fi 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xipotec

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am going back to my roots with Horror and Sci Fi collecting. With all the Marvel and SW figures flooding the market, recently, there has been a big hole in this genre.

I am looking for the expert opinions on which horror/Sci Fi 1/6 are the best we have seen.

What are you top 5 choices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorites for licensed sci-fi, in no particular order:

1) Executive Replicas 2001 Bowman
2) HT BD T2 Arnold
3) Qmx Star Trek
4) HT BttF1 Marty
5) HT Aliens Ripley

Well, I don't do horror myself (though some call The Terminator a horror/sci-fi blend)

1) Hot Toys Battle-Damaged Robocop/Alex Murphy 2-figure set (pretty much a perfect figure IMO)

2) Hot Toys MMS 136 Tech Noir T-800 - The Terminator (still wouldn't mind a 2.0 though, this is an old figure now)

3) Hot Toys MMS202/3 Robocop/ Robocop with chair (groundbreaking articulation for Robocop, great sculpt and display options, pity about the colour and breakages some people have had)

4) Hot Toys DX13 Battle-Damaged T-800 - Terminator 2 (likewise wouldn't mind another attempt, face is too wide, hair isn't great, awesome set though)

5) Hot Toys Marty McFly (some don't like the sculpt, I think it's good, but in any case the outfit is amazing)

Last edited:
To try and bring some diversity I'll skip Hot Toys...

- QMX Star Trek line, they've just released v2.0 of their Kirk and Spock, so it's as good a time as any to jump in.
- Threezero SiL, despite the unfortunate choice of color and some restricted posing, it's a beautiful and unique figure.
- Redman Toys Coppola's Dracula (I know, I know, it's a recast), the v2.0 just went up for pre-order and it looks really beautiful.
- Sideshow/TBLeague Court of the Dead line, simply awesome figures.
- Executive Replicas 2001 astronauts.

Horror:

Dark Crown characters
Coomodel Werewolf
Coomodel Vampire
Sideshow Freddy
3A or 0, never remember which is which Frankenstein

Annnd, never mind, here?s a 6th: Star Ace Dracula

Though I?ll concede that anything Star Ace has released recently could qualify as ?horror?! :)

I collect a lot of the same type as this. These are some of my favorites in no particular order

Hot toys battle damaged t800
SS beetlejuice with Caine head
Hot toys doc brown
Hot toys ichabod crane
Sideshow Ash Williams

I don't collect a lot of horror, but quite happy with:
Sideshow Freddy
Sideshow Jason
ThreeZero Leatherface

Out of the boxes pic below. Many fans with more particular tastes have modded them, but out of the box, they're pretty decent.

OneSixthHorror.jpg

Back