Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default Re: DAMTOYS: Assassin's Creed 2 - Ezio Auditore da Firenze 1/6 Figure

Quote Originally Posted by DrunknIronRabit View Post
    If they were gonna do a version of ezio I had honestly hoped that it wouldve been this one instead of copying the hot toy one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

but having seen what they've announced and released, there probably won't be another version from the same game.

Quote Originally Posted by bangkok_wolf View Post

but having seen what they've announced and released, there probably won't be another version from the same game.
    Yah I'll now hold out for later down the road

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Really hope to see brotherhood or revelations Ezio done. An older Ezio was my favourite version of the character honestly.

While it is slightly disappointing that they didn't take the opportunity to release a fully new figure (i.e. Brotherhood Ezio), admittedly the tailoring and look of this does seem to be an upgrade on the decade-old Hot Toys release. I may have to sell my old Ezio figure to buy this one.

Now we just need an Arno figure. Damn, what is it about the worst games in this series having the coolest looking main characters?
    Hidden Content
    My Collection ===>Hidden Content
    -----

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX81 View Post
    While it is slightly disappointing that they didn't take the opportunity to release a fully new figure (i.e. Brotherhood Ezio), admittedly the tailoring and look of this does seem to be an upgrade on the decade-old Hot Toys release. I may have to sell my old Ezio figure to buy this one.

Now we just need an Arno figure. Damn, what is it about the worst games in this series having the coolest looking main characters?
    I second the Arno bit. Lol the game sucked story wise and the full bag of bugs/glitches it had but the customization and gameplay was the best we had gotten in AC.