1/6 Duplicate thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS - Episode V: ESB - Bespin Han Solo Collectible Figure

I hope you are correct. However I feel there must be a licensing issue thats holding things up. Ford probably wants more money.

Re: Hot Toys -MMS - Episode V: ESB - Bespin Han Solo Collectible Figure

Jesus Christ not only is there a thread already but this new thread nearly gave me a stroke.

Lol i was scrolling at least 6-7 pages back and there was no Han thread...apparently =]] :slap. The search function is completely useless on this board.

The board has so many issues I don't see why anyone would pay to use it, they haven't fixed any of it. I think the admins gave up, because they know there are other places that function better and where the conversations are higher quality. I really like those other boards, I come here mostly just as a last stop after making my rounds, something to do.

Lol i was scrolling at least 6-7 pages back and there was no Han thread...apparently =]] :slap. The search function is completely useless on this board.

I use Google to search the site, and will probably have to forever as it doesn't appear this place will ever be fixed.

Back