Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Re: Hot Toys -MMS - Episode II: AOTC - Anakin Skywalker (Padawan version)

Quote Originally Posted by TurdFurgusonsHat View Post
    This might not be a popular opinion but I think character speculation threads should be organized by film to cut down on clutter. Like Bespin Han and Lando speculation would be discussed in the Empire Strikes Back figure speculation thread for example.
    I concur!

"I know what freedom is. I know what it feels like to fight for it, and I know what it cost to have it." ~ Captain America

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    But you gotta start these threads well in advance of an actual figure tease if you wanna secure that coveted "first" street cred.

Quote Originally Posted by TurdFurgusonsHat View Post
    This might not be a popular opinion but I think character speculation threads should be organized by film to cut down on clutter. Like Bespin Han and Lando speculation would be discussed in the Empire Strikes Back figure speculation thread for example.
    Considering we already have a "what would you like to see made?" thread, any new speculation threads are redundant That one should cover anything.

Granted I'm of the mindset that only announced products should have threads. Anything short of a product going up for pre-order should be discussed in a general thread, such as "2019 Comic-Con Discussion" which would theoretically cutdown on most of the BS like people bumping the MF Cockpit thread with "Any news?" or "still waiting"

But as others have pointed out already, there's no longer anyone around to keep it organized.
    Last edited by SwedishHeat; Yesterday at 09:50 PM.

Lmao this forum has turned into the post-Empire power vacuum with Imperial remnants clinging to power. The New Republic is a joke.

Malalaking Gagamba
    Feedback
    55 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagoda View Post
    Lmao this forum has turned into the post-Empire power vacuum with Imperial remnants clinging to power. The New Republic is a joke.
    Good analogy!