Hulk vs Wolverine Maquette (my first statue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksteezy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been collecting hot toys 1/6th scales for about 7 years and just the other day I bought my first sideshow statue, blown away by this and only wish I had the money and most importantly the space to properly display these, i don?t know how you statue collecting boys do it...HotToys is hard enough to afford...lol

F7991810-3ACE-4177-AC6C-D147FD76ACF6.jpg

Congrats! You picked a phenomenal piece for your 1st statue. I have it myself and think it looks fantastic.

I didn't even realise it was 1/5, as wolvie is a small guy it looked more 1/6

Congratz mate! I am in the same (almost) position as you, trying to figure out if i should buy a PF statue or spend money on more figures/ small statutes ��

Thanks guys, forgot to check back on this thread, I’m in love with these maquettes from Sideshow, I can only imagine what those Prime 1 statues look like in hand now....

Nice. I am considering on getting this but wolv's teeths is putting me on the fence.
If these were still available I would have pulled the trigger immediately.

Nice. I am considering on getting this but wolv's teeths is putting me on the fence.
If these were still available I would have pulled the trigger immediately.

The teeth complaints are overblown IMO. I've had this since it was released. Any of my friends and family that have seen it are very impressed by it, and not once did any of them mention Wolverine's teeth. At normal viewing distance, it's a non-issue. If you want to look at the Wolverine portraits from a few inches away, then you will definitely see the problems with the paint apps and sculpt on the teeth. I never really get that close to any of my statues when viewing them. This is an absolute KILLER MAQ. Can't even imagine my collection without it.

Back