Stephen King's The Outsider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Started last night on HBO. I read the book last summer and it is amazing. Starring Krennic himself, Ben Mendelsohn and Jason Bateman.

Anyone else watching? It's gonna be 10 episodes.

Yes I am. Terrific series so far. I have not read the novel but I am thoroughly impressed with the HBO series so far. Creepy as hell.

Young boys in small towns always gotta be careful when they exist in the minds of writers.

They do get some variation in the depravity department from time to time - that "group encounter" in King's "It" novel for example (which the filmmakers left out of the movie for some reason) - but nonetheless... watch your back, Jack.

So far so good. These days I am enjoying Stephen King?s new mini series on various channels far more than any Disney and franchise drivel. He could teach the others to write a real story, with real plot, real characters, and real substance.

PS – every time I see that approved Lucasfilm story group image, it’s the equivalent of seeing a brown smear in underwear!

Just caught up with the first two episodes last night. Looks pretty good, the best SK mini-series so far. Under the Dome started off pretty good, but was a let down... And while I was enjoying The Mist, it wasn't terribly good either.
Here's hoping.

So far so good. These days I am enjoying Stephen King?s new mini series on various channels far more than any Disney and franchise drivel. He could teach the others to write a real story, with real plot, real characters, and real substance.

PS – every time I see that approved Lucasfilm story group image, it’s the equivalent of seeing a brown smear in underwear!

giphy.gif

Back