Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R_R_X

Super Freak
Reaction score
Today the team of Lim Toys is excited to reveal the new apocalyptic 1/12 scale line:
- All That Remains -

The line will include the following products:
Jol - Limini004
h1mUWYH.jpg

Elly - Limi005
rY4YfCv.jpg

Jol & Elly double pack - Limini006
q4LNGCV.jpg

Both of them come with masterfully crafted tailoring from the the shirts to the backpacks, all weathered to give an authentic apocalyptic feeling! Weapons are perhaps the most important thing you need when trying to survive the harsh enviroment of an apocalypse and we made sure our little friends come well equipped with no shortage of them! The figures will be available for pre-order soon but in the meantime check out more pics in the seperate post below and let us know what you think!

They are wonderful, I already have 1: 6 scale but I want these. Do you know the price of the pack with the two figures? Thank you

They are wonderful, I already have 1: 6 scale but I want these. Do you know the price of the pack with the two figures? Thank you

Pre orders will go up soon, price will vary depending on the retailer. :)

These look fantastic! The level of detail for figures this small is outstanding.
Thank you! The team worked hard to make these as close to the quality of 1/6 scale as possible and we'll make sure they look better on release!

Now available for pre order on KGHobby!
More places will have it up soon (price will vary depending on the retailer).
TTodQD2.jpg

These do look incredible, but I'm still not sure I want to dive into another scale. I settled on 1/6 long ago as the 'perfect scale' for balancing detail against size.

1/12 is getting so good now that it could be a rabbit hole if I'm not careful. I'm just not sure it'll have the same impact I feel from looking at my 1/6 collection. OSK is keeping their pre-order open until 25th February, so a little while yet to decide.

The only thing visually that puts me off are Ellie's sleeves. What are they made of? It almost has the thickness and texture of a rubber wet suit.

I have two sets of CC Toys' Ellie and Joel, and would buy them again if Lim Toys were to do them in 1/6.

These do look incredible, but I'm still not sure I want to dive into another scale. I settled on 1/6 long ago as the 'perfect scale' for balancing detail against size.

1/12 is getting so good now that it could be a rabbit hole if I'm not careful. I'm just not sure it'll have the same impact I feel from looking at my 1/6 collection. OSK is keeping their pre-order open until 25th February, so a little while yet to decide.

The only thing visually that puts me off are Ellie's sleeves. What are they made of? It almost has the thickness and texture of a rubber wet suit.

I have two sets of CC Toys' Ellie and Joel, and would buy them again if Lim Toys were to do them in 1/6.
Thanks on behalf of the team, we did work hard on these to achieve the level of quality of a regular 1/6 scale figure and we'll make sure it looks better on release, we'll take all feedback into consideration to deliver only the best!
As far as your concern going down the rabbit hole, I have figures of all scales and brands, to me collecting only one scale doesn't make sense when there are so many good offerings out there in different scales, it can be a tempting when some figures are dirt cheap and look great but I always have the good sense to only pick stuff I really love haha.
These are excellent great job!

These look freaking fantastic

Limtoys very much appreciates all the support!

Now available to pre order on KGHobby, Giantoy and One Sixth Kit!

As far as your concern going down the rabbit hole, I have figures of all scales and brands, to me collecting only one scale doesn't make sense when there are so many good offerings out there in different scales, it can be a tempting when some figures are dirt cheap and look great but I always have the good sense to only pick stuff I really love haha.

There was time when I collected just about everything as long as it was an action figure. When it was getting really out of hand I decided I would concentrate on 1/6, and got rid of almost everything else.

Some smaller scales I would never get rid of though, such as the complete 3 3/4" Hasbro Indiana Jones line, or the 7" Mezco Hellboy comic book and film lines.

1/12 hasn't tempted me at all... up until now. These Lim Toys figures are something else entirely. The quality is really drawing me in, and I expect I'll end up ordering them. Which then puts me in danger of going down that rabbit hole and looking at other 1/12 offerings. :lol

There was time when I collected just about everything as long as it was an action figure. When it was getting really out of hand I decided I would concentrate on 1/6, and got rid of almost everything else.

Some smaller scales I would never get rid of though, such as the complete 3 3/4" Hasbro Indiana Jones line, or the 7" Mezco Hellboy comic book and film lines.

1/12 hasn't tempted me at all... up until now. These Lim Toys figures are something else entirely. The quality is really drawing me in, and I expect I'll end up ordering them. Which then puts me in danger of going down that rabbit hole and looking at other 1/12 offerings. :lol
This was our goal, to make even the most hardcore 1/6 collectors consider the possibility of getting these, we are humbled by the positive response, all I can say is you do you, I completely understand that some people won't buy it because it's not in their preferred scale, we have always wanted to take a shot at these characters but they have already been made several times troughout the years in 1/6 including by our friends at CCToys so we ultimately decided 1/12 was the way to go, they take up less space, are relatively cheaper than 1/6 figures which allows for not only collectors but fans of these two to be able to get them and we'll make damn sure they are the best representations of the characters out there haha.

These figures look fantastic, but I already have these two figures in these outfits in 1/6 scale. And while TLoU is a top five game for me, we still haven't gotten Limtoys' 1/12 MGS V Snake to know if their stuff is worth it or not. Decisions, decisions...

Today the team of Lim Toys is excited to reveal the new apocalyptic 1/12 scale line:
- All That Remains -

The line will include the following products:
Jol - Limini004
h1mUWYH.jpg

Elly - Limi005
rY4YfCv.jpg

Jol & Elly double pack - Limini006
q4LNGCV.jpg

Both of them come with masterfully crafted tailoring from the the shirts to the backpacks, all weathered to give an authentic apocalyptic feeling! Weapons are perhaps the most important thing you need when trying to survive the harsh enviroment of an apocalypse and we made sure our little friends come well equipped with no shortage of them! The figures will be available for pre-order soon but in the meantime check out more pics in the seperate post below and let us know what you think!

Preordered 2 sets of the two-pack - you guys keep up this level of quality and you will be THE go-to for 1/12th figures! AMAZING job on these; wishing you huge (deserved) success!!

QUESTION: Will the two-pack come in different/special packaging, or just the single figures together in their respective boxes?

Thank you!!

Back