Statue Prime 1 Transformers MMTFM-15: Barricade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
Where was I when this was announced? [emoji23]I?m not sure how I totally missed this piece, but WOW, the videos and unboxings make it look amazing.

Did anyone preorder from Sideshow? I see the site says it?s ?sold out,? but I don?t even remember this piece being announced in Sideshow?s newsletter.

I couldn?t find a thread on this piece, so wanted to open up the discussion.

Anyone have this on order? Thoughts?

Hey Chapter 2099, Secret Compass have this listed on their website, might want to ask them if they have it in stock.......:)

I think I might pounce on it. Thanks for the heads up.

I?ve wanted Starscream for a long time, but only ever managed to find damaged ones. I might have to ?settle? for Barricade - who looks amazing might I add. The paint apps look crazy good. I loved his design in the original Bay movie too. Nice low ES.

What?s there not to love?

But geez, still FLOORED I didn?t know about this.

I got Barricade!!!

He is crazy awesome. He has a flaw though that I need to get replaced, but other than that, WOW.

This is one of the most impressive paint apps I?ve seen. AMAZING. I was worried he would pale in comparison to Starscream, leaving something to be desired (since I couldn?t track down a Starscream.)

I haven?t tried the light up function yet - I couldn?t find the batteries (if it even came with it.)

Long story short, with an an edition size of 300 and the detail of Prime 1, you can?t beat it for the price. I?m very impressed overall, especially once I get my replacement part.

Now I just need Jetfire Optimus and I?ll retire from the line.

I got Barricade!!!

He is crazy awesome. He has a flaw though that I need to get replaced, but other than that, WOW.

This is one of the most impressive paint apps I?ve seen. AMAZING. I was worried he would pale in comparison to Starscream, leaving something to be desired (since I couldn?t track down a Starscream.)

I haven?t tried the light up function yet - I couldn?t find the batteries (if it even came with it.)

Long story short, with an an edition size of 300 and the detail of Prime 1, you can?t beat it for the price. I?m very impressed overall, especially once I get my replacement part.

Now I just need Jetfire Optimus and I?ll retire from the line.
Hey Chapter 2099, did you purchase Barricade from Secret Compass?

Yep! No complaints so far. Great communication and fast shipping. Even asked before I purchased if replacements would be doable, and they said ?yes? because their authorized Prime 1 sellers. I need to do a look over once more before I email them with the flaw, but really happy with their service so far.

So thank you for the shout out to purchase from them!!!

Yep! No complaints so far. Great communication and fast shipping. Even asked before I purchased if replacements would be doable, and they said ?yes? because their authorized Prime 1 sellers. I need to do a look over once more before I email them with the flaw, but really happy with their service so far.

So thank you for the shout out to purchase from them!!!

No problem :)

Back