Walmart Lanard Aliens Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jolietbat

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I picked up two entire sets and I?m really empresses with these...

The box art is awesome!!!

Yes it?s a kids toy; but what are we anyways??? Big kids who love toys right???

I saw those the other day, and was a bit confused. They look like cheap knockoffs, but at WalMart you have to assume they have the movie license. Not sure who the target audience is, either. There were Alien toys in the '90s that also were strange in that the audience who were into the films wasn't the audience who would have been buying little kids' toys, though I did get a few, being stuck somewhere between those two groups at the time. Few adult collectors are going to be so into cheap looking toys like this. But, maybe they know something I don't. Good luck to them.

Picked up the blue and the gold ones. Of course they didn’t have the one I really wanted, the green........
The red one looks way too real-like. Lacks the cartoony camp style the others have. Still pretty awesome though.

This is such a bizzarre line...there's no reason for it to exist, there's no Alien push right now, the current generation doesn't care...yet here they are. And they seem to be well recieved.

I mean, Ridley Scott was jus talking bout how alien awakening is a go, so............. Who cares what reason they made these? They’re awesome and nearly impossible to find at stores now so they did something right.

I mean, Ridley Scott was jus talking bout how alien awakening is a go

giphy.gif

Back