Statue Infinite Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan350zr

Super Freak
Reaction score
I love this new line from Infinite Statues in Italy...

OG07.jpg

I love these too dan350zr
I got Bogey, this Laurel and Hardy, Groucho and one of the Charlie Chaplin ones
I have Inspector Clouseau on PO as well
They are great sculpts with great paint jobs, I'm really loving them
I'm looking forward to see what else they'll come up with

I believe they're also doing a John Wayne on a horse at 1:6 scale... a definite buy...

I also have James Dean and Clouseau on pre-order... These are a lot of fun to collect and are the perfect statues to display in a home theater room...

Have to admit, those look pretty good. Even Steve McQueen looks great.

Yeah they all look fantastic, I especially love laurel and Hardy, perfection

Man, just found out about these...bummed that my favorite one is nowhere to be found though (Charlie Chaplin The Kid statue).

Man, just found out about these...bummed that my favorite one is nowhere to be found though (Charlie Chaplin The Kid statue).

I was late to the game and missed that one too but I found one on Ebay for a pretty good price a little over a year ago....maybe you can pick one up there in the future? It's such a great statue, I hope you find one

I was late to the game and missed that one too but I found one on Ebay for a pretty good price a little over a year ago....maybe you can pick one up there in the future? It's such a great statue, I hope you find one

Thanks, I've been checking. How's the likeness of the Bogart in-hand?

Just ordered the Harold Lloyd Safety Last before I can't find that one either!

I love this new line from Infinite Statues in Italy...

OG07.jpg

I have a trip to the moon glow in the dark one and charlie chaplin the kid. Both amazing but very pricey. However, these things sell out fast. I wanted the original charlie chaplin statue of the tramp but I past and am so upset I did because that is a hard piece to find. The kid as well is almost impossible to find so I am glad I ordered that a while ago. Both are great statues. The line is great but damn they are expensive!

Oh I have him one of my favorites and the moon! The moon glows in the dark!!!

IMG_2328.jpg
IMG_2329.jpg

Bloody hell! ...That Chaplin and the Kid look really good! I'm blown away....

Thanks, I've been checking. How's the likeness of the Bogart in-hand?

Sorry about the late reply, I haven't been on the forum lately...
The likeness of Bogart is really good, I'm super pleased with it
I would say the likeness of Laurel, Hardy and Chaplin are spot on, Bogey is not as accurate but still excellent in my opinion

Sorry about the late reply, I haven't been on the forum lately...
The likeness of Bogart is really good, I'm super pleased with it
I would say the likeness of Laurel, Hardy and Chaplin are spot on, Bogey is not as accurate but still excellent in my opinion

Thanks! Awaiting Harold Lloyd and Laurel and Hardy to come in. Excited! Will probably get Bogart and Nosferatu next.

Received the Safety Last and it's fantastic! Only 1 week to get here from France. Supposed to get Laurel and Hardy Tuesday from Italy. Hope they make Abbott and Costello some day.

You guys started me on a path to destruction lol. I now have Laurel and Hardy, Safety Last, and Bogart!

Back