MT TLOU - New 1/6 scale figure from Master Team coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R_R_X

Super Freak
Reaction score
Our friends over at Master Team have a new figure comming up some of you might recognize... :wink1:
pHRcj87.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Mater Team - New 1/6 scale figure comming soon!

Looks good can't wait for a full reveal.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Re: MT - New 1/6 scale figure from Master Team comming soon!

That's awesome, but at the same time maybe a little too soon? Hope MT had enough reference material to make a killer sculpt. I know ND released some detailed material for cosplayers so maybe MT used those. Anyway, I'm excited.

That's awesome, but at the same time maybe a little too soon? Hope MT had enough reference material to make a killer sculpt. I know ND released some detailed material for cosplayers so maybe MT used those. Anyway, I'm excited.

From the few snippets I've seen I think she's looking good, I'm excited to see what they come up with as they are very talented and passionate.

From the few snippets I've seen I think she's looking good, I'm excited to see what they come up with as they are very talented and passionate.

That's good to know. Given how popular The Last of Us is I'm kinda of expecting a similar situation to what happened to a certain cowboy figure. But hopefully it can fly under the radar.

most people already have the cc version and it's pretty good. so it will take them alot more effort to get folks on board.

most people already have the cc version and it's pretty good. so it will take them alot more effort to get folks on board.
It's from Part 2 not the first game, so completely different from what CCToys did.

Interesting. I still need to pay for my set of tlou set cctoys just released.
Part 2 is one of my top 5 games I'm looking forward to this year. I know it wont disappoint by any means. Naughty Dog does no wrong in my book.

That's good to know. Given how popular The Last of Us is I'm kinda of expecting a similar situation to what happened to a certain cowboy figure. But hopefully it can fly under the radar.
I was hoping for more characters from the witcher. Oh well. Dunno if I really need Joel and ellie in my collection. Guess I'm one of the few that thought the game was solid but that it's way over hyped. I'd rather a days gone fig. :)

Edit: the lim toys sets are pretty amazing! (If they come out like the promo pics) They're over in their own thread, and totally not trying to hijack this one. That being said I'll hold judgment until I see this older version in hand, could be promising.
281c01c288b987841d2a503848bb2414.jpg
bee6f70150923b34a6417ac9fa584e79.jpg
0fdb13101248ae84e7e18d76749508cb.jpg

Last edited:

I was hoping for more characters from the witcher. Oh well. Dunno if I really need Joel and ellie in my collection. Guess I'm one of the few that thought the game was solid but that it's way over hyped. I'd rather a days gone fig. :)

Edit: the lim toys sets are pretty amazing! (If they come out like the promo pics) They're over in their own thread, and totally not trying to hijack this one. That being said I'll hold judgment until I see this older version in hand, could be promising.

cheapskate wants you to get the double pack just to get few extra items like Molotov, Gas Mask & baseball bat.

We'll make sure the limini figures look even better on release with our improved printing tech and knowledge!

We'll make sure the limini figures look even better on release with our improved printing tech and knowledge!
After this and maybe Joel, we really need companion pieces for MT White Wolf Geralt, like Vesemir, Triss, Dandelion, Ciri, and Yen please please please

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

After this and maybe Joel, we really need companion pieces for MT White Wolf Geralt, like Vesemir, Triss, Dandelion, Ciri, and Yen please please please

That is entirely up to Master Team, just to clarify MT are friends of Lim Toys who we're helping and LiMini Jol and Elly are 1/12 scale not 1/6.

That is entirely up to Master Team, just to clarify MT are friends of Lim Toys who we're helping and LiMini Jol and Elly are 1/12 scale not 1/6.
Never knew there was a smaller line, thanks for the carification

awesome, i dont have an elle with my joel. i might get this. very nice, like the tattoo and head sculpt. well done

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

She looks great.

I pre-ordered her a little while ago, but the seamless arms are a catch-22. I don't trust those Xing style semi-seamless bodies (or any seamless body for that matter) not to rip with long term posing. But they're required due to the short sleeves, and you can't just swap to an exposed joint body or a replacement semi-seamless due to the tattoo.

I don't know if she's ever to going to look this clean in the game, but the reference shots I've seen show her clothes grubby and bloody. And aren't the poppers on the wrong side of the shirt? They might have switched sides from the initial trailer though.

Shirt%2Bedited.jpg

https://tangledwiresandcontrollerin.../01/ellie-last-of-us-2-costume-reference.html

Oh... and I hope this follows the CC Toys model and there's a winter version as well.

48797945602_d38824454b_o.jpg

She looks great.

I don't trust those Xing style semi-seamless bodies (or any seamless body for that matter) not to rip with long term posing. But they're required due to the short sleeves, and you can't just swap to an exposed joint body or a replacement semi-seamless due to the tattoo.

At least we're not buying our own bodies this time around! :lol Tattoos on a seamless arm. With the discussions around Harley Quinn and the like, I did not think it was even possible.

Hard to know if she is accurate without having played the game but thinking I will have to pick her up.

Tattoos on a seamless arm. With the discussions around Harley Quinn and the like, I did not think it was even possible.

Me neither.

In some of the photos it looks like it has the little dots made by printing.

Here it appears to have transferred colour with the bending of her elbow:

132013ypjpp9vbm1pa3mq3.jpg

Back