Prop RS Propmasters Scout Trooper - Full ABS helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cking

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

I received these approval photos for my RS Propmasters Scout Trooper helmet. I'm late to the party on these as this is my first RS Propmasters helmet but just wanted to add my praise for Rob, Si and Andrea who have been absolutely brilliant on this. Their customer service and attention to detail is top notch. Here it is. Created from molds that were cast from an original helmet, it just doesn't get any better than this.

IMG_6241.jpg

IMG_6242.jpg

IMG_6243.jpg

IMG_6244.jpg

IMG_6245.jpg

IMG_6246.jpg

IMG_6247.jpg

This work of art has just been delivered to my home today so I can't wait to finish work to get back and see it in person.

Thanks for looking,

Chris

Congrats. I have 6 RS helmets now with a few more on the way. Without doubt their work is incredible, as is their customer service. I hope to commission a full TK from them one day.

Helmet looks amazing...….totally agree RS Propmasters are leading the way, I have got three full commissions from them including Boba fett, stormie and scout trooper the detail and work they put in is awesome. The customer service is fantastic I recently had the pleasure of chatting with Brian Muir who has nothing but praise for Rob, Si and everyone at RS.

Back