Statue Royal Guard Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125_previewbanner_300740_RoyalGuardPF.jpg

..interesting choice.

A nice and simple pose..but just a little boring for the final day of 12 days of Sideshow when a lot of people were thinking Mandalorian, Mythos or Ahsoka.

Saying that...this should sell well. Personally it depends on the price.

I do feel like its a bit underwhelming but so be it! Still a beautiful looking piece and very happy to be adding one to the collection. Was actually looking at someones collection yesterday and they had the original one and i literally thought to myself ?i wonder if they would ever make another one?. HAHAHA YEP !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MYC sculptures did the Royal guard a little while back and I missed out on that so I'm happy to see sideshow do one, thought as a final 12 days reveal I was hoping for something a bit more wow. Ah well At least I will be adding a royal guard to my collection. Might even have to get 2 to go either side of the emperor.

I do feel like its a bit underwhelming but so be it! Still a beautiful looking piece and very happy to be adding one to the collection. Was actually looking at someones collection yesterday and they had the original one and i literally thought to myself ?i wonder if they would ever make another one?. HAHAHA YEP !

which "original one" are you referring to?

Agree with most on here, I'm surprised on choice of the next PF considering the endless amount of characters they could have used.
Still I don't have one so will be adding to my collection. I think it will look great in your Star Wars display with the pop of red.
I can't see this over $500 with the simple design, we'll see.

It's easy why they chose this. It's one of the simplest sculpts, as most of the statue is cloth and fabric. This could also be one of their few PF that are hard to miss and fail on, like they did with the many weird looking OT troopers already.

I'm here to see how many will find something with this piece to complain about :)
Maybe the red is a shade off, the staff is 3mm too long or short, too much fabric.....

Where's the football pose?!? :panic:

I kid, of course. I love it. Depending on final product & price, I'm probably gonna pick this up.

wonderful news! they saved the best for last. The star wars PF line is NOT dead. And we get a brand new OT character!

I have 2 from myc and I will buy 2 from SS, unless the asking price is dumb...then I will get a deal in the aftermarket.

either way, this announcement made my day.

I love the character and hope to pick this up. I passed on the PF Emperor. I just hope the price is not insane. It would have been nice to see this years ago before PF prices got insane.

A character I really wanted in 1/4 scale so pleased it will be done. Pose was as expected, boring yes sure, but this museum pose is what works the best with this one.
The price on Star Wars PF has been $550 for some time now, so I would think SS thinks it time to bump up the price to $600. That`s my guess, it will be $600. Wich is way too much.

Back