• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Older Sideshow Marvel Premium Formats and Statues (EU).

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordelesar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

After many years of inactivity secretly hoping that I will finally be able to get a place with enough space to display my statues, I have reluctantly decided that it is not going to happen.

Between my newborn and coming to terms with space requirements for a massive collection, I have decided to sell all of my pieces.

Full disclosure here, I have been out of the game for years so I have no idea about levels of prices for my pieces anymore. The prices below represent the best price I found on ebay from within the EU minus 10%. Please feel free to show me the errors of my ways and I will amend accordingly. I have bought and sold plenty but it is in the ancient past, so I am willing to provide any assurances that I can to the buyer.

So, here we go, the following pieces are located in Europe. All prices in Euros, excluding shipping. Depending on where buyer is located, we will discuss on the best course of action regarding postage:

SSC Beast Polystone Statue Exclusive. Opened and displayed previously, with both boxes. €900
It is this one:
2001231_press02-001.jpg

SSC Cyclops Premium Format Exclusive. Opened and displayed previously, with both boxes. €500
It is this one:
300054_press02-001.jpg

SSC Rogue Premium Format Exclusive. Opened and displayed previously, with both boxes. €700
It is this one:
rogue_marvel_gallery_5c4c5c9f1fa1d.jpg

SSC Gambit Premium Format Exclusive. Opened and displayed previously, with both boxes. €1200
It is this one:
3000231_press03-001.jpg

SSC Black Panther Premium Format Exclusive. Opened and displayed previously, with both boxes. €900
It is this one:
300042_press12-001.jpg

SSC Thor Premium Format Regular. Opened and displayed previously. This is one form the history books, the original Thor statue. It is pretty old, has been displayed and displays signs of weathering such as slightly faded colored cloth etc. Nothing major though. No boxes on this one, but will be securely packed and insured for shipping. €1200
It is this one:
7205_press01-001.jpg

The list will be updated as I go through my storage spaces.

Back