Statue Captain Marvel Statue (Avengers Assemble)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_200573_CaptMarvel.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not a statue collector, but CM is now one of my favorite comic characters (the film too), and there seems to be a sparse amount of figures, so I'm tempted.

I’m surprised that they’re doing another comic piece already for Captain Marvel.

The last one was very well received, and I don’t see many replacing that one for a new one, no matter how it turns out.

Nope, part of their comic-book based Assemble line.

Oh I see, so 1/5?

I’m surprised that they’re doing another comic piece already for Captain Marvel.

The last one was very well received, and I don’t see many replacing that one for a new one, no matter how it turns out.

I wouldn't mind another one like their last, it looked amazing but very expensive now. I might be wrong but I think this one won't be as sexy and more in line with the movie outfit (despite being comic based)

Man, I?m shocked that they?ve continued the Avengers Assemble line as long as they have. I would have been all over them had it not been for the 1/5 scale. This is a pass sadly. : (

So far there's nothing from their 12 days announcements that I want, but that's okay. I'm interested in the designs of their original statues that they announced, but probably won't be buying them.

I'm sick of Captain Marvel.

:thumbsup

I find it interesting the design team thought the mohawk hair looked ?dumb? and opted against it on the PF, now we are bombarded with collectibles of this self righteous c word.

Go figure.

We needed an Antman before this, I wish I didn?t collect this line. No Wanda Vision or Antman.. just another Cyber C-word

Where?s Beast Iceman Storm Shadowcat Magik She Hulk Black Panther (PF) Archangel ??

The C-Word Marvel movie wasn?t even THAT good

With the announcement of Silver Surfer, we can hope to see the Fantasic Four finally

Wouldn?t mind seeing a Super Skrull PF

So far Dr Strange, Silver Surfer and since I sold my Batgirl I?ll pick up Robin

Disappointed no X-MEN

Best scene in the movie

I cheered

I laughed

I cried

It was beautiful

81a.gif

#thanosshouldvewon

:thumbsup

I find it interesting the design team thought the mohawk hair looked ?dumb? and opted against it on the PF, now we are bombarded with collectibles of this self righteous c word.

Go figure.

We needed an Antman before this, I wish I didn?t collect this line. No Wanda Vision or Antman.. just another Cyber C-word

Where?s Beast Iceman Storm Shadowcat Magik She Hulk Black Panther (PF) Archangel ??

The C-Word Marvel movie wasn?t even THAT good

With the announcement of Silver Surfer, we can hope to see the Fantasic Four finally

Wouldn?t mind seeing a Super Skrull PF

So far Dr Strange, Silver Surfer and since I sold my Batgirl I?ll pick up Robin

Disappointed no X-MEN

Because of the many individuals who seem to feel the same as you regarding ‘Captain Marvel’, I’m actually surprised they went for this character, instead of the many other Avengers still to be done for this line.

Because of the many individuals who seem to feel the same as you regarding ‘Captain Marvel’, I’m actually surprised they went for this character, instead of the many other Avengers still to be done for this line.

He's the vocal minority, millions of people loved her

Unfortunately the movie was trash and she was a total Mary Sue. It's scary that she's going to be the focal point for Marvel moving forward because that movie and her character are terrible.

Unfortunately the movie was trash and she was a total Mary Sue. It's scary that she's going to be the focal point for Marvel moving forward because that movie and her character are terrible.

I myself liked the film, but I didn’t love it.

And everyone is entitled to their own opinions on whether a film is good or not, but I’ve never really understood that particular complaint. Because when you get right down to it, a lot of male protagonist are the same, but they rarely get the same criticism. And anyone who denies that is fooling themselves for whatever reason. There are a lot of movies which start with a weak male protagonist who somehow becomes the saviour. As far as I’m concerned either every hero is a ‘Mary Sue’ or no one is.

Maybe so. But social media has become so bad I usually avoid all of it. At least, until I’ve seen the film myself to allow myself to make up my own opinion. Sometimes I agree with the critics, sometimes the general audience, and sometimes neither, as I must have been one of the few who truly didn’t like Joker.

I find some people on social media follow a sort of mob mentality, so it’s best to avoid particular outlets, as it can get vicious real quick for anyone who goes against the flow, whichever way it’s going, left or right.

Not what Toy Retailers are saying either

Captain Marvel products clog toy shelves and clearance aisle bins at the Disney Store and Toys R Us

And I?m not the vocal minority... no wonder she was hardly in Endgame

Her appearance didn?t leave much presence or spectacle. After all Iron Man saved the day and Carol Danvers skinny ass was thrown into space by one quick ***** slap

Sideshow is desperate for sales unfortunately their character selection sucks

The new Harley will have a high Edition size like the last Wonder Woman and this will go on sale by next years 12 days.

Why is it Captain Marvel crap doesn?t sell at the Disney Store but the Marvel Select Movie Thanos is sold out and double the price on eBay?

Looks like u r wrong AGAIN

The last PF sold because it looked like Rihanna and they literally copied the pose from Jim Lees infamous Storm comic panel

images

da30b563-c4c9-499f-b6b0-35de6c2f3a71.jpg

Why not just release a Storm PF?

O rite she?s not a white SJW

Back