Asmus 1/6 Lord of the Rings - Faramir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bucky Underbelly

Hoarding Since '70
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like Faramir is happening ... and maybe sooner than we thought. So I figured he might as well have a thread waiting for him when he gets here.

(This was mentioned in the Gandalf the White (Crown) thread.)

eyes on our new pre-order of Aragorn Helm's Deep, and Faramir.

:yess: Great news! Faramir is one of my most wanted figure from this line.

Looking forward to seeing some WIP or preview pics (hopefully) soon! :pray:

Nice to see this character getting made. Would be great if Asmus produced an updated Eowyn in gown.

Nice to see this character getting made. Would be great if Asmus produced an updated Eowyn in gown.

Now that we are getting Helms Deep Aragorn and Faramir, Eowyn 2.0 is at the top of my list. Although I will not complain if a whole lot of Urks and other orcs and goblins are made in between.

Really cool to hear this guy is getting made. One of my favorite old SS pieces. That sculpt was so soft in the details though that it was difficult to repaint to my liking.

Brilliant now Faramir is on the cards. Asmus you are excelling yourselves. I never thought we'd get many of the supporting characters in 1/6th, but you have surpassed my expectations.
I sincerely hope that these are also planned, Old Bilbo (my most wanted) & Denathor, Wormtongue, Gollum, Lurtz and Sauron (a challenge to be sure)
Wouldn't say no to a reissue of Eowyn either or a Crown series Saruman....hint hint

Brilliant now Faramir is on the cards. Asmus you are excelling yourselves. I never thought we'd get many of the supporting characters in 1/6th, but you have surpassed my expectations.
I sincerely hope that these are also planned, Old Bilbo (my most wanted) & Denathor, Wormtongue, Gollum, Lurtz and Sauron (a challenge to be sure)
Wouldn't say no to a reissue of Eowyn either or a Crown series Saruman....hint hint

:exactly: I would absolutely love an Old Bilbo figure! :pray: Great to see Asmus doing such a stellar job with this licence. Their LOTR line will now be my main collection focus going forward. :rock

Hi Asmus,
It would be great if you can include the high-collared duster he wears in his first scene and in the flashback finding Boromir's body:
faramirscloak.jpg
images.jpg

Back