Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 411
  1. #11
    Freaked Out!

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Staffordshire UK
    Posts
    573
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation

    Default Re: Asmus 1/6 Lord of the Rings - Faramir

    Brilliant now Faramir is on the cards. Asmus you are excelling yourselves. I never thought we'd get many of the supporting characters in 1/6th, but you have surpassed my expectations.
    I sincerely hope that these are also planned, Old Bilbo (my most wanted) & Denathor, Wormtongue, Gollum, Lurtz and Sauron (a challenge to be sure)
    Wouldn't say no to a reissue of Eowyn either or a Crown series Saruman....hint hint

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Matner77 View Post
    Brilliant now Faramir is on the cards. Asmus you are excelling yourselves. I never thought we'd get many of the supporting characters in 1/6th, but you have surpassed my expectations.
    I sincerely hope that these are also planned, Old Bilbo (my most wanted) & Denathor, Wormtongue, Gollum, Lurtz and Sauron (a challenge to be sure)
    Wouldn't say no to a reissue of Eowyn either or a Crown series Saruman....hint hint
    I would absolutely love an Old Bilbo figure! Great to see Asmus doing such a stellar job with this licence. Their LOTR line will now be my main collection focus going forward.

  3. #13
    Hi Asmus,
    It would be great if you can include the high-collared duster he wears in his first scene and in the flashback finding Boromir's body:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	faramirscloak.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	475375
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	475376

  4. #14
    This has been my biggest want for the line. Can't wait to get a peak!

  5. #15
    Old bilbo is who I was hoping they?d make when they announced it. I?d buy for sure.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Super Freak

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    3,018
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by master anakin skywalker View Post
    Old bilbo is who I was hoping they?d make when they announced it. I?d buy for sure.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hopefully it’s Old Bilbo from the beginning of The Fellowship — not Old Granny Bilbo after he leaves Bag End.

  7. #17
    Old Bilbo on a barrel is what it’s all about.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopper Face View Post
    Old Bilbo on a barrel is what it?s all about.
    This!

  9. #19
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Co.Wicklow, Ireland
    Posts
    1,431
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by BagginsOfBagEnd View Post
    This!
    Exactly, Birthday Party Bilbo

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ChibiSchmoo View Post
    Hi Asmus,
    It would be great if you can include the high-collared duster he wears in his first scene and in the flashback finding Boromir's body:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	faramirscloak.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	475375
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	475376
    I have just got confirmation from the design team,
    we will add the high-collared duster~

Similar Threads

  1. Asmus Toys : Lord of the Ring : Gothmog
    By AD Artwork in forum Middle-Earth/Hobbit/LotR - action figures
    Replies: 852
    Last Post: 08-17-2019, 09:25 AM
  2. Lord of the Rings Contest (my first one!)
    By UTtoyfan in forum Middle-Earth/Hobbit/LotR-Statues, Props, etc.
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 05:28 PM
  3. Lord of the Rings Envioramas?
    By The Ringer in forum Middle-Earth/Hobbit/LotR-Statues, Props, etc.
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 02:47 PM
  4. Lord of the Rings Museum, UK
    By GondorGirl in forum Middle-Earth/Hobbit/LotR-Statues, Props, etc.
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 01:48 PM
  5. Watching The Lord of the Rings again.
    By Nemo Nint in forum Other topics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-24-2005, 08:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •