We need Queen Studios to get the Star Wars Licence

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Mo

Super Freak
Reaction score
What are the chances Queen Studios or Infinity Studios could pick up the Star Wars licence. Imagine all the Star Wars busts they could make for us. They've done an amazing job with Marvel and DC.

As long as they don't make too much of animated Star Wars statues I'd be in. I said in another thread that Star Wars collectors are more interested in accuracy compared to comic fans. You can have 100 different looks for Wolverine or Hulk for example, but that does not really apply to Star Wars fans (or Terminator, Aliens, Predator, Star Trek etc.) who want their statues to be closer to what they've seen on screen.

What are the chances Queen Studios or Infinity Studios could pick up the Star Wars licence. Imagine all the Star Wars busts they could make for us. They've done an amazing job with Marvel and DC.

To you would be good, but who has the money or would be pay 3k+ for 1 bust!?

To you would be good, but who has the money or would be pay 3k+ for 1 bust!?

The 3K busts is when they use silicon for human likeness. I'd be hoping for $800-$1000 busts for all the non human Star Wars characters which there is lots.
For e.g. Black Panther, Iron Man and Captain Marvel all around that price.
But I hear what your saying, big investment for someone like Luke.

The 3K busts is when they use silicon for human likeness. I'd be hoping for $800-$1000 busts for all the non human Star Wars characters which there is lots.
For e.g. Black Panther, Iron Man and Captain Marvel all around that price.
But I hear what your saying, big investment for someone like Luke.
Yeah but who can they made for 800-1000$? SM, BP,IM, CM all 3d scans but would be great when another company will be get the star wars license for bigger statues and busts

Back