Statue Robin Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125_previewbanner_300748_RobinPF.jpg

Last edited:
With the staff does that make it Tim, but there’s also one with a katana which would make it Damien?

He looks like Damien due to his size to me, has there been confirmation?

Looking at the video as well as the still photo and there is cleary two capes (one with a hood and one without). My guess is the there will be multiple heads and at least two cape variations to allow collectors to choose which Robin they prefer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I like it. Will go well with the new Batgirl to. Hopefully sooner or later we get Nightwing and Red Hood to complete the bat family.

This is great for all the Robin fans (unless you wanted the classic Grayson or Jason Todd Robin). I have no interest in any of the Robins. My wait for a Martian Manhunter PF continues.

Looking at the video as well as the still photo and there is cleary two capes (one with a hood and one without). My guess is the there will be multiple heads and at least two cape variations to allow collectors to choose which Robin they prefer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I just assumed the hood was part of the head sculpt and that there is only one cape. Still very nice to be able to switch between Tim and Damian.

Seems the standard or designed look is for Damian. The swap out Tim parts are more of a bonus or afterthought. The slice in the barrel would suggest a sword went through it, not a staff. Odd to go with either of them before Grayson as Robin.

Freakin A ...about damn time!

We finally get a Robin PF! An awesome looking PF to boot! So stoked!

Do you guys read comics? :lol

That is 100% Tim Drake Robin Suit. How is there any debate? They even use his comic font to advertise this. This is a Tim Drake PF with swap out Damian parts.

Damian never wore that. Not even close to his Rebirth/New 52/Morrison suits. I don’t understand the point to even include the swappable parts because that suit is not his.

I rather have a completely new Damian Wayne PF. Nonetheless, really excited about this.

Back