1/6 Hot Toys - MMS563 - Avenger: Endgame - Captain America (2012 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DasMuse

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain America (2012 Version) Collectible Figure】

?I can do this all day.? ? Captain America

After the Avengers devise a plan to travel back in time and gather up the six Infinity Stones so they can use them to undo the snap. The Avengers split up, with Captain America, Iron Man, Ant-Man, and Bruce Banner revisiting the Battle of New York in 2012, which took place in The Avengers. Blocking Cap?s efforts to get his hands on the Mind Stone from Loki?s scepter is Captain America himself. The Super-Soldier is forced to fight his 2012 counterpart.

To mark the beginning of 2020, Hot Toys is excited to introduce today the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Captain America, who continues to be an adored and popular super hero in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This newly debuted 2012 Version specially highlights his hero suit back in 2012, for fans to recreate the impressive scene with Captain vs. Captain in Avengers: Endgame!

Skillfully crafted based on the screen appearance of Chris Evans as Captain America/Steve Rogers in Avengers: Endgame, the Captain America (2012 Version) figure features a newly developed helmeted head sculpt and an un-helmeted head sculpt, a muscular body with enhanced articulation portraying Captain America?s toned body, a finely tailored outfit with star emblem on the chest, the star-spangled shield, Loki?s scepter with carrying case and a movie-themed figure stand.

This unbeatable Captain America figure will put you right into the heart of the battle!

81733682_10156783881847344_174047592550760448_o.jpg

80736992_10156783881372344_6197947045773312000_o.jpg

81216470_10156783880917344_2985031025526046720_o.jpg

81687079_10156783881972344_9153208175502032896_o.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys - Avenger: Endgame - Captain America (2012 Version)

Happy new year 2020[emoji1635][emoji1635][emoji323][emoji323][emoji166][emoji323][emoji324]surprise

Looks like they are updating the suit, the material looks new/different. This is so bought.

Original figure:

971_capA.jpg

This is one of the more exciting Endgame announcements for me since I started collecting well after the original came out, and now they?re improving it. The 2019 headsculpt on this and the scale mail looks so so solid.

Based on what the Secret Base price has equated to on past figures, $259 is a high likelihood for this at SS.

Got the original one not that long ago, but may pick this up. The body/proportions alone are much more film super-soldierish

This cements my now vanished faith in HT.

Way to start 2020. Out of every single ****ing thing they can do, they re-release recycled trash.

Because they know people will eat said trash. Oh well.

**** this brand and what they represent. They were once catering to everyone.

Love this. Imo better than the actual EG version. I?ll be picking this up, and canceling EG. This and IW will be a good representation of Cap imo

I've been waiting for this announcement all year. Cannot wait to get this bad boy!

Way to start 2020. Out of every single ****ing thing they can do, they re-release recycled trash.

"now vanished"? All I've seen from you since I first started posting here is trollish whining and rudeness... Does this mean you'll finally f-off?

Very cool. Bring me a 2012 Thor and I'll do the trio with their Endgame counterparts as a full circle sort of display.

"now vanished"? All I've seen from you since I first started posting here is trollish whining and rudeness... Does this mean you'll finally f-off?

I don't talk to those with such low reputation. Sorry. You don't exist.

Anyway,

Truly a disappointment. A company that was defined by making icon characters of iconic films is now only catering to fans of these flavor of the month pop corn movies.

Oh well.

this time the star on the chest seems to be bigger. if so, I hope they will use it also for the other version.

I see a lot of comments like this on Hot Toys Facebook page. About how all the company does is MCU related. That's nonsense. First off, they are going to make figures that will make them money. If that happens to be MCU then so be it. It's dumb for them to make toys that won't sell and will sit around and gather dust. Maybe blame Warner Bros. for not producing high quality movies that reached a wide audience. Heck, even Star Wars fans don't see to be buying up figures like they used to. Either way, there is probably a giant market for this figure given that the first time it came out was probably seven or so years ago. I wasn't even collecting Hot Toys back then. This toy captures one of the best moments of my favorite movie of the year featuring my favorite MCU character. I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who fits this mold.

Out of curiosity, what would you have preferred in place of this announcement? Clearly HT is going to ride the MCU cash cow as long as they can. I can't fault them for that and I'm happy with this announcement as the original Avengers Cap is in serious need of an upgrade. Were you looking for something Star Wars or some fringe license?

Very cool. Bring me a 2012 Thor and I'll do the trio with their Endgame counterparts as a full circle sort of display.

Was thinking the same thing. This and the dc mark 7 and an updated Thor? Awesome

Was thinking the same thing. This and the dc mark 7 and an updated Thor? Awesome

I would welcome that as well. I don't think it'll happen as 2012 Cap had a more significant role in Endgame that 2012 Thor. Would be awesome though as the other Avengers (Widow, Hawkeye and Hulk) are pretty good, IMO.

Back