Hot Toys 20th Anniversary Announcement Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1577690898391.jpg
【TWO DECADES OF COLLECTIBLES】

2020 marks the 20th year of Hot Toys!

In 2000, Hot Toys has kicked-off its adventurous journey, establishing a strong bond with international collectibles community, growing and bringing new perspectives for fans to appreciate high-end collectibles, skillfully blending exquisite craftsmanship and refined skills to create numerous collections of distinctive masterpieces taken inspiration from pop culture including movies, comics, TV series, video games and more.

2020 marks a significant milestone to us, please stay tuned to upcoming announcements to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Hot Toys!

#HotToys #20anniversary

Wish I could get excited about this. Hot Toys hasn’t brought out an interesting release in years it seems. They deserve kudos for upping the overall standard of 1/6, but... boooooring.

I'd be happy with reissues of the Dark Knight Trilogy, or early character appearances of the major hitters of the MCU, like Thor 1, TFA Cap and Iron Man Mark 1 3.0.

Wish I could get excited about this. Hot Toys hasn’t brought out an interesting release in years it seems. They deserve kudos for upping the overall standard of 1/6, but... boooooring.

Yeah. Maybe we should make this a " I wish Hot Toys would make" thread.

I'd be happy with reissues of the Dark Knight Trilogy, or early character appearances of the major hitters of the MCU, like Thor 1, TFA Cap and Iron Man Mark 1 3.0.

Now we're getting desperate. lol Eh, hell with it. Bring back the oldies! Maybe they can get Ledger's likeness right this time.

I’m not even a huge fan of Batman, but an OC suit/body that didn’t flake and break at the ankles would be nice. Or Romero Joker. ‘66 Batmobile...

Today’s younger MCU crowd has probably forgotten Mk1 even existed. Stay tuned for another IM or Spiderman variant.

I think their first ever figure was an Ethan Hunt. Am I remembering that correctly? It would be cool if they got the rights and revisited that figure ... eh ... legally. (I wouldn't buy it, but it would be cool.)

Yeah. Maybe we should make this a " I wish Hot Toys would make" thread.

Now we're getting desperate. lol Eh, hell with it. Bring back the oldies! Maybe they can get Ledger's likeness right this time.

Lol, I was going to say a proper Ledger joker would be good too - and I never thought I’d say the world needed another Ledger Joker. TDK seems kinda quaint in 2020.

I think their first ever figure was an Ethan Hunt. Am I remembering that correctly? It would be cool if they got the rights and revisited that figure ... eh ... legally. (I wouldn't buy it, but it would be cool.)

Pretty sure it was an unlicensed T2 Arnie

They can go back to MMS 001-006, and remake "The Sgt. Tech.Com Kyle Reese" and redo some of the Aliens USCM and First Blood II – John J. Rambo

Back