• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for hot toys mark 6 diecast and tfa kylo ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan_Maiden

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello again. So this is my second wanted list post that got deleted so hopefully third time ends up being the charm XD.
Anyway I'm currently hoping to find
Hot toys iron man mark 6 die cast ( decent price not ebay going price hopefully)
hot toys star wars the force awakens kylo ren
in decent shape but doesn't have to be new but hopefully has most if not all accessories and at good prices
Looking forward to hearing back from you
thanks

I’ve got Kylo complete with art box. I cut the threads holding the hood in place so it could drape more naturally. Other than that he’s mint. $190 shipped in the CONUS.

Hello. Have a TFA Kylo Ren, with shipper and art box for $180 shipped (lower 48). I can send pics if you pass along an email address.

Honestly less than 500 would be great .At most 450 but I know that is going to be hard to come by.

Bump. Also might consider the mark 43 if the price is right ( cheaper than sideshow for ebay )

bump again hoping to find hot toys diecast mark 6 ( or maybe 4 , 7 or 23) for under 400 if possible .

Back