Statue Sideshow TaskMaster Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
coolness. Not a character thought SSC would have made

Attachments

• tm.jpg
    tm.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 323
  • Taskmaster6.JPG
    Taskmaster6.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
Re: SSC Taskmaster PF

So glad they are leaving their comfort zone and doing other characters that we love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So TaskMasker is in the upcoming Black Widow right?

If SS do a Black Widow PF Movie Version, surely that would sell out?

Nothing is a sure thing. Especially when it comes to Sideshow movie based pieces, and this TaskMaster will most likely look completely different.

Nothing is a sure thing. Especially when it comes to Sideshow movie based pieces, and this TaskMaster will most likely look completely different.

Who knows what this PF will look like? Let's not forget what sideshow did with the last George Perez villain they released as a PF. The Deathstroker PF was a laughable and hideous sideshowified version of the character. They couldn't have botched that PF any more if they tried as far as I'm concerned. Taskmaster's costume has many of the same elements that Deathstroke's has. Underwear on outside of his costume? Check! Gloves and boots like the classic Captain America costume? Check and Check! All of those things missing on the Deathstroker PF? Check! I wouldn't get too excited yet by this announcement if you are a Taskmaster fan. Especially since this is just a logo preview with no actual pic of the PF itself.

Interesting choice by sideshow. If it's for an upcoming movie, that makes sense but I have to wonder if that's the case moving forward for anything other than the same repeated characters.

I'm not nearly as enthusiastic about comic book movies now but it's nice to see something "different", hopefully more in the future.

We're overdue a new scarjo statue in 1/4 scale, make it happen somebody! Was hoping iron studios would do one to go with their endgame line but wasn't to be

Really wish they had the prototype to show with this announcement. Now I have to wait to see it. Sucks!

Waiting reluctantly, I guess ....

I'm thrilled they're doing new characters but this is just meh to me. Looks like another mixed media with a cloth poseable cape.

Kudos Sideshow! Finally ...a classic comic-based Taskmaster PF!!

A PO for sure. I'm pro-fully-sculpted pieces, but this fabric cape is not a deal breaker for me.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Can we get a Perez Deathstroke PF now?!

Kudos Sideshow! Finally ...a classic comic-based Taskmaster PF!!

A PO for sure. I'm pro-fully-sculpted pieces, but this fabric cape is not a deal breaker for me.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Can we get a Perez Deathstroke PF now?!

AMEN! Nice to finally see sideshow giving George Perez some love with this PF. Now they seriously need to correct the glaring mistake made releasing the Deathstroker PF by giving us a classic Perez Deathstroke PF.

If this doesn't sell I hope they don't go back to their usual sideshowifying ways, classic comic looks all the way please

Back