Premium Format Sideshow: Harley Quinn Hell on Wheels Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phoenixblazes

Super Freak
Reaction score
5B8FCD74-5147-4801-B177-65454C7A2C20.jpeg

I like the skates, quite clever how they've balanced her. Cue the moaning about another harley statue lol

I like the skates, quite clever how they've balanced her. Cue the moaning about another harley statue lol

Well it is a bit ridiculous.

Didn’t the last one just ship?

And ‘eventually’ the Prime 1 version will ship as well, which is also a skates version.

The base looks like it lights up, very clever. Great looking statue, if I was into comic pieces this would be a instant buy.....

Well it is a bit ridiculous.

Didn?t the last one just ship?

And ?eventually? the Prime 1 version will ship as well, which is also a skates version.

Yes I agree, this is still a new and original version ;). "Thank the maker" Let?s think about the next exclusive one ... Oh I found it, let there be a new Batman :yess:

Batman and Joker coming soon lol you couldn't make it. Here I was like an idiot expecting Riddler or Penguin.

What kills my interest in it? the DB sideshow employee who's in the video. Terrible...just terrible.

The statue, though, isn't bad. What sells it is the 360? rotation, it's nicely done and if that base does light up that'll be a big perk.

A bit odd, though, that they use the comic book (new-52) logo in the ad, but the base looks more like the logo used in the new (and awesome) animated series.

Batman and Joker coming soon lol you couldn't make it. Here I was like an idiot expecting Riddler or Penguin.

Don't feel so bad. Like an idiot I was expecting Two Face or Martian Manhunter. We both should've known better.

Don't feel so bad. Like an idiot I was expecting Two Face or Martian Manhunter. We both should've known better.

Yup, same old Sideshow. I do think these two latest DC reveals are very good but just hard to justify for the 4th time when there are so many characters they haven't done.

There's no doubt this Harley is sexy and the face of that sculpt is very beautful, but I want a Harley in her outfit with a masked and unmasked head similar to the first 1. Too bad I missed that 1. :(

What kills my interest in it? the DB sideshow employee who's in the video. Terrible...just terrible.

The statue, though, isn't bad. What sells it is the 360? rotation, it's nicely done and if that base does light up that'll be a big perk.

A bit odd, though, that they use the comic book (new-52) logo in the ad, but the base looks more like the logo used in the new (and awesome) animated series.

I never even realised the base rotates, I assumed she was on a turntable or something. All statues should have this feature IMO lol

There's no doubt this Harley is sexy and the face of that sculpt is very beautful, but I want a Harley in her outfit with a masked and unmasked head similar to the first 1. Too bad I missed that 1. :(

The original ex was my first premium format, I remember the day well and will never sell that one!

You must not have been following Harley Quinn for a while.

Oh I know what they've done with the character, they killed the character during the Nu52 reboot wit this terrible costume design and made her even worse with the SS film.

Classic Harley is dead.

I like the overall look and idea but I'm not keen on the face sculpt.

Yup, same old Sideshow. I do think these two latest DC reveals are very good but just hard to justify for the 4th time when there are so many characters they haven't done.

Most definitely. Funny enough, sideshow's 1/4 Marvel line is starting off with a bang. Doc Strange and Taskmaster are inspired character choices. No rehashes or repeats with those first 2 announcements. Hell, if sideshow wants to do rehashed DC characters, they should definitely do Deathstroke. They f'd up that PF so badly that true fans of the character would gobble up a classic Perez version of the character. That's a character that is in desperate need of a re-release.

Back