Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Super Freak

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Default Re: Sideshow: Harley Quinn Hell on Wheels Premium Format Figure

Quote Originally Posted by filip629 View Post
    Most definitely. Funny enough, sideshow's 1/4 Marvel line is starting off with a bang. Doc Strange and Taskmaster are inspired character choices. No rehashes or repeats with those first 2 announcements. Hell, if sideshow wants to do rehashed DC characters, they should definitely do Deathstroke. They f'd up that PF so badly that true fans of the character would gobble up a classic Perez version of the character. That's a character that is in desperate need of a re-release.
    Agree on all counts. It's been great for Marvel fans so far. Both DC reveals are good quality but just not needed at this time. I'll still probably get the Superman though lol. The previous Harley PF still hasn't sold out, not even the exclusive so this new one feels really rushed. It's hard to believe there won't be a Joker to go with her now and probably another Batman. Makes it unlikely we'll see any new characters this year.

Deathstroke definitely needs redoing. The last one was so meh. It's frustrating, when Sideshow try they put out some great stuff. This year Catwoman and Green Arrow were particularly impressive. Mr Freeze and Scarecrow look really good to.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    32 (100%)
    As much as people complain about SS not doing B or C list characters the fact remains when they do make them not that many collectors buy them... They end up with lower Edition Sizes and take forever to sell out, they need the A listers to bring in the big bucks so they can make the lower tier characters... From the looks of it their last Harley is not moving well so it doesn't surprise me they're releasing a newer one that is a lot more sexy which probably means it will sell out faster...

And it's not like they're completing ignoring the lower tier characters, they just did Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, and Hawkgirl...

Super Freak

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Are Penguin and Riddler really lower tier characters though? I'd have thought they are pretty iconic villains that are long overdue some love from Sideshow and Prime 1.

Quote Originally Posted by filip629 View Post
    Don't feel so bad. Like an idiot I was expecting Two Face or Martian Manhunter. We both should've known better.
    Hahahaha they will make it when I am 60 yr old

Super Freak
    Feedback
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sj2106 View Post
    Are Penguin and Riddler really lower tier characters though? I'd have thought they are pretty iconic villains that are long overdue some love from Sideshow and Prime 1.
    For me, most villains are tier 2 characters but only because they're not always in the story, whereas Batman, Superman, WW, etc.. are always in the story so I consider them tier 1 characters... Now that Harley does have her own comics (Suicide Squad and Harley) and now her own movie/tv show it kind of puts her into the tier 1 class...
    Last edited by dan350zr; 12-29-2019 at 12:19 PM.

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    1 (100%)

I still think the OG Harley is best.

I may be the minority but I'm not crazy about the portrait. Hopefully this comes with a COH.

All statues should.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by dan350zr View Post

And it's not like they're completing ignoring the lower tier characters, they just did Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, and Hawkgirl...
    Batman villains and females are a safe choice. Hawkgirl won the Tweeterhead poll mostly due to being in the JL cartoon.

I really like this new HQ statue. I skipped the previous ones because each one had at least one thing I didn't like about them. This one, I'm really digging it.

Quote Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
    I really like this new HQ statue. I skipped the previous ones because each one had at least one thing I didn't like about them. This one, I'm really digging it.
    Same here. Out of all other this one is simple and yet sc43ams out HQ

Easiest pass.

Garbage on wheels.

Could?ve held out for a Nightwing or Two Face

F-this mess.