Queen Studios: Vision Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Queen Studios has a 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗩𝗘𝗟ous surprise for the holiday season. Maybe you didn't 𝗦𝗘𝗘 this one coming.😆
Any guesses?🤔

kk7bHy4.jpg

And then...

Opk1clY.jpg

I'd like to see the movie version as I know they'd make it look very realistic

QUEEN STUDIOS said:
𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄-𝐒𝐈𝐙𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍!
?Well?I was born yesterday? Vision retorted in Avengers 2: Age of Ultron. The Avengers team expanded once more increasing its strength with a new member.
Vision, however, differed greatly from the others. A superhero possessing a synthetic body made of vibranium, created by Ultron with the help of scientist Helen Cho. But it was Stark and Banner who gave him the final gift of life with the help of the Mind Stone and Starks incredible A.I. assistant J.A.R.V.I.S.

Despite his inorganic origin, Vision is surprisingly human in nature. Yet, there?s nothing human about his powers and abilities. He?s capable of flight, controlling his molecular structure, and can fire energy blasts from the Mind Stone on his forehead. Unlike Ultron, Vision can see beauty in humanity and fights with the Avengers to protect us from external threats to our existence.

pvW1P2G.jpg

Dx0PuIV.jpg

BMmT7nZ.jpg

LbZztis.jpg

0n3AgZW.jpg

00anPM7.jpg

4Y2ZytB.jpg

5ySU4SO.jpg

VgId8rm.jpg

FLw0f1b.jpg

qmvPpb9.jpg

P97lyV6.jpg