DARK TOYS DTM002 1/6 Scale ANTON DX Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jk_blue_tiger

Super Freak
Reaction score
02__56358.1576974211.1000.1200.jpg

Regarding the hs (normal hs) the resemblance is very good, it reminds me of an old expensive (Rainman?) custom I saw years ago.
I don't like the laughing hs.
It's a prototype and I don't know this company to be certain the end result is going to be at the same level.
Will keep an eye out for this.

The Star Ace one looks even better, has slightly more and better accessories and the smiling head is usable.
I think it's more accurate too, color wise.
Might go for this one instead.

I feel like the stern sculpt on Dark Toys is better stern one and the smiling sculpt on the Star Toys is better of the two smiling ones.

The Dark Toys cattle gun looks more accurate with regard to the brass fittings at the top, and their jacket looks to have a better fit with the correct style of buttons.

Star Toys has a better shirt colour.

As for paint, who knows what the final product will be like. Dark Toys/Redman is usually pretty good.

I think Star Toys' Jackie Chan was criticised for the head not matching the body.

no-country-for-old-men-movie-screencaps.com-3583.jpg

I ordered the Star Toys from OSK and the Dark Toys from TNS.

I don't think Kit offered the Dark Toys because he refuses to sell Redman's figures.

Back