XM Studios Nightwing - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pictures from Grumpy Bear at SGCC19

- XM Nightwing - Samurai Series 1/4 Scale Statue -

- 23 Pictures -

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

11xkzi.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

XM Studios News

"Our next statue from the Rising Sun Samurai line next wednesday 03.06.2020! We will open the PreOrder for the XM Nightwing - Samurai 1/4 statue here with us in europe."

"If you’re the Boy Wonder to one of the most recognizable super heroes in the universe and you’re looking to break out on your own? Simple. You become Nightwing."

007fj2v.jpg

I'm over here just waiting for a normal Nightwing..from someone..anyone..

I'm over here just waiting for a normal Nightwing..from someone..anyone..

Right there with you. Even though this looks great artistically, it doesn't look anything like Nightwing to me. If SSC doesn't show one during their rumored online experience, I will be pretty bummed.

Same here!

Still waiting for a comic-based 1/4 scale Nightwing!

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, Nightwing! When his circus acrobat family was brutally murdered, **** Grayson was taken in by billionaire and bat-friendly super hero Bruce Wayne. Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Bros. Consumer Products and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exotic settings as you?ve never seen."

"If it?s hard being a super hero, what is it like as a sidekick? The heroes get the glory, while you clean up the mess. You don?t make the decisions and you don?t give orders. So, what do you do if you?re the Boy Wonder to one of the most recognizable super heroes in the universe and you?re looking to break out on your own? Simple. You become Nightwing."

00ybjn2.jpg

120bk7h.jpg

1468ku4.jpg

174mjcg.jpg

19h3juy.jpg

07kjkjw.jpg

XM Studios News

- Offical XM Studios Nightwing - Samurai 1/4 Statue Assembly Video -

"Nightwing - If it’s hard being a super hero, what is it like as a sidekick? The heroes get the glory, while you clean up the mess. You don’t make the decisions and you don’t give orders. So, what do you do if you’re the Boy Wonder to one of the most recognizable super heroes in the universe and you’re looking to break out on your own? Simple. You become Nightwing."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

Back