Christopher Nolan's Tenet (August 12th, 2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Christopher Nolan's Tenet (July 17th, 2020)

Yeah that trailer did nothing for me. I'm sure it will be at least decent but I'm not hyped at all after watching that.

Yeah that trailer did nothing for me. I'm sure it will be at least decent but I'm not hyped at all after watching that.

Most of Nolan's trailers have that effect on me. :lol I'm sure there's more under the hood than they're letting on.

I think the only exception to that trend would be Dunkirk. From the very beginning, that was very much a "what you see is what you get" situation.

Visually it looks like TDK and Inception. I have no idea what's going on in the trailer, but that's a good thing. The trailer has no impactful or memorable moments to get people excited. Inception and TDK trailers had those shots.

Why Nolan is not working with Christian Bale anymore? Christian Bale would perfectly fit the role of the black dude. I see only Michael Cain from Nolan's regular cast for his movies

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Why Nolan is not working with Christian Bale anymore? Christian Bale would perfectly fit the role of the black dude. I see only Michael Cain from Nolan's regular cast for his movies

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

The "black dude" IS Christian Bale. :lol

Yeah... the trailer was a bit underwhelming, but the man is one of the best directors out there right now, so of course I'm going to watch this.

Does this make it clearer?

KirkLazarus.jpg

I don't know how that movie didn't get an Oscar...
Frigging masterpiece, starting with Tom Cruise.

I haven't liked a Nolan movie since The Dark Knight. I miss the Nolan that made Memento, still his best movie in my opinion.

Just saw Christopher Nolan's TENET: Prologue in IMAX before Star Wars: the Rise of Skywalker. AMA

1551885480027.png

I need to see more before deciding. Parts that are shown backward look exactly that. Film in reverse.

Back