Action Figure The Mandalorian- 1:6 Remnant Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LinktheJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
【The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Remnant Stormtrooper Collectible Figure】

In the aftermath of the Battle of Endor, the Empire is in disarray. Fragments of the former regime have gained footholds on distant worlds, trying to cling to what little power they have. The once pristine and uniform ranks of stormtroopers that fought for the Empire now resemble a ragtag army of mercenaries for lawless gangsters.

Continuing the collectible series of the highly acclaimed, The Mandalorian, Hot Toys is delighted to present the new 1/6th scale Remnant Stormtrooper collectible figure based on the first-ever live action Star Wars series!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Remnant Stormtrooper featuring are greatly detailed helmet and Stormtrooper armor, masterfully applied weathering effects, blasters, and a figure base!
Recruit the Remnant Stormtrooper into your Star Wars collection today!

Attachments

• IMG_2826.jpg
    IMG_2826.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 931
  • IMG_2827.jpg
    IMG_2827.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 867
  • IMG_2828.jpg
    IMG_2828.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 876
  • IMG_2829.jpg
    IMG_2829.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 852
  • IMG_2830.jpg
    IMG_2830.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 854
  • IMG_2831.jpg
    IMG_2831.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 851
  • IMG_2832.jpg
    IMG_2832.jpg
    539.5 KB · Views: 831
I shouldn't be as interested in this as I am. I liked their appearance in the show, despite the continuation of their losing streak.

They've used the R1 figure and weathered it up

sBY7YFP.jpg

1JM8Mli.jpg

BYZOBpu.jpg

I'm assuming the show also used R1 armour. With HT just releasing the RoTJ Stormie, they had an opportunity to fix the shows shortcoming and use that figure as a base.

Yeah the show uses the R1 armour. Solo did too from memory.

Small independent studios like Disney has to save money where it can!

They've used the R1 figure and weathered it up

Yeah I noticed that straight away. The helmet shows it as clear as day. I must be a real SW nerd ! :lol

Unfortunately I don't like the R1 helmet design, so this'll be a pass for me. But still, after having most of the other troopers I can do without one more. Dirtied up look is pretty cool though.

It might be awhile before he gets the rest (if ever) now that he is on the run and he has no way to get more armor made

Yeah I noticed that straight away. The helmet shows it as clear as day. I must be a real SW nerd ! :lol

Unfortunately I don't like the R1 helmet design, so this'll be a pass for me. But still, after having most of the other troopers I can do without one more. Dirtied up look is pretty cool though.

I could be wrong, but the armour doesn't look weathered enough in the proto. Too many scuffs and not enough "gunge" in the panel edges.

He?s still not 100% beskar yet on the show. That right thigh piece still is the brown armor he started with.

You sure it?s not? It?s the same color now. I did notice that it seems to have damage to it. Maybe HT hasn?t gotten the full armor completed but showed this as a tease.
As of this figure. I like it. Just earlier I was wanting a beat up version like this. I?ll likely pick one up.

Isn't neck too long? I don't remember this being an issue on RO Stormies.

Back