Statue Iron Studios Jaws license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
they showed the boat scene at CCXP, so I figure that's the diorama they are making.

Last edited:
They finally cracked it. The real question is if they have the big 3's likeness rights. Hopefully then other companies will follow suit in finally getting us 1/12th and 1/6 figures.

Last edited:
What scale dose IS do?
Figures or statues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaws Diorama, 1/20

mq4K7wk.png

wI8G5OB.png

CSD85kB.png

hViPTUM.png

HEsxVHT.png

KuPD3f8.png

9HZVYeG.png

lOAEECd.png

a4VD2AG.png

3AObaJG.png

TyQc7zS.png

1S7Pqcz.png

lkc6pTr.png

PzGB4VZ.png

uDZrWpE.png

zrbIWiI.png

P89Xe78.png

Fa0JCKC.png

0cG5o92.png

Last edited:
Yeah it was by McFarlane but this looks much bigger! Still one of my favorite pieces though.

This one has Brody though so I’m curious what’s going on with the likeness rights now since Neca was denied after taking preorders even.

Iron Studios do nice stuff, but, it's often way overpriced. This is going to cost a fortune. That said, the McFarlane one goes for up to triple what it originally cost. I had nowhere to put it then and don't now!

This is very cool and I'm sure will be quite pricey. Iron Studios is doing an amazing amount of variety in their 1/10 (and now 1/20) scale. It's an interesting model that's exactly the opposite of Hot Toys and their 3 (barely counting DC) license focus. I'm interested to see how they sustain this variety as I would think it would be an expensive business model.

Bruce is way off... Paint on Bruce needs to be improved also.

Love the size.. I might get this is they make improvements to Bruce. But for the money they are going to ask.. I wont be able to accept the average Bruce sculpt/paint.

I have the McFarlane but the size of this one is nice.

With regards to the sculpt again.. It may just be the pics and the fact I cant get a really good view of it. IDK. It looks off for sure. but seeing the full shark could help. Paint still looks average though and not even close to film accurate.

Back