The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found Ezra enjoyable in JL, but I'm also skeptical about his being a film's lead. Regardless, a good first step will be if someone teaches him how to run before they start filming.

What a ****in idiot. He must not care about his money or his career. That chick just won the lottery.

Wtf is he doing in Iceland anyway? Is he hiding from corvid 19 or did he just seek out the last place on earth without social distancing measures so he could get close enough to choke random people

Well that should kill the Flash movie. Most people don't even like his Flash anyway. I didn't care for Momoa's Aquaman, yet that made a billion. Yet with WB you never know what you're gonna get with their DC.

True. You can get joker top tier quality but then regress to birds of prey levels . DC doesn?t have a strong connection with the universe and characters movie wise and that?s why they fail so hard.

They need a feige type nerd who knows the universe to headline the movies. Not some guy who didn?t even know how to make a superman movie right

True. You can get joker top tier quality but then regress to birds of prey levels . DC doesn?t have a strong connection with the universe and characters movie wise and that?s why they fail so hard.

They need a feige type nerd who knows the universe to headline the movies. Not some guy who didn?t even know how to make a superman movie right

The universe was in much better shape when Snyder was in charge. Now we're getting **** like Shazam and birds of prey? Are you kidding? No thanks.

Yeah, I definitely preferred when Snyder was at the helm. I wasn't a fan of how quickly they threw the Justice League together, or how we didn't (and probably never will) get another solo Cavill Superman movie, but I really liked where they were going with it. It was badass. Affleck's solo movie falling apart will always hurt, especially with every new announcement about Patman. :lol :monkey2

It sucks knowing if everything had gone right we would've seen Justice League part two last year.

Eh I feel like they shouldn?t of let Snyder helm the whole thing. Mos can be forgiven but BVS was a mess

The theatrical cut of BvS was a mess, but the ultimate edition was awesome. WB needs to quit interfering, they clearly have no clue what they're doing.

They don?t. They are to stupid to know that the fans want good content but hey atleast they put out a teen titans go movie before doing an actual teen titans movie. They know there priorities

Back