EFX Dark Rey Lightsaber (Chronicle dist)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
$1600, Q1 2020

https://chroniclecollectibles.com/collections/featured/products/star-wars-dark-side-rey-lightsaber

ReySaberDark3_x1600.jpg
ReySaberDarkSM3_1_x1600.jpg

It looks amazing, and that?s awesome if it can flip open too. I hope Hasbro does one in their Deluxe Black Series line. Even a Legacy version at Galaxy?s Edge, but that would be much harder to acquire.

Man just cannot have any SW thread without trolls......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man just cannot have any SW thread without trolls......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you aware of the EFX issues? If not, better do a comprehensive thread reading on the countless forums where these problems are mentioned.

After seeing the film... why would anyone bother with this pointless prop?

You saw it?
I have absolutely zero interest in seeing it at all. & the "sneak peek" they showed on Disney+,.... it looked so bad! Even the acting was gawd-awful horrible!

Same here. Won't go to cinema to watch it. Will watch it online some day and that's it.

Same here. Won't go to cinema to watch it. Will watch it online some day and that's it.

I will agree that the above prop is totally pointless, but as to the movie I thoroughly enjoyed it. No matter what anyone says Star Wars has never been high cinema, and I found this episode enjoyable throughout. The Leia scenes may have been shoehorned but they were ‘okay’, and the twist was a bit on the nose, but I got past the initial shock quickly enough to enjoy the ride.

And if you’re someone who dislikes Last Jedi, I would give this a chance. Because as far as the critics go, they loved Last Jedi, but audiences didn’t. But from Rotten Tomatoes the critics dislike this one, but the audience % is currently at 86%.

Note that while I didn’t love Last Jedi, I didn’t hate it either. So I suggest everyone make their own minds up and not let either pool of people influence your decision.

I will agree that the above prop is totally pointless, but as to the movie I thoroughly enjoyed it. No matter what anyone says Star Wars has never been high cinema, and I found this episode enjoyable throughout. The Leia scenes may have been shoehorned but they were ‘okay’, and the twist was a bit on the nose, but I got past the initial shock quickly enough to enjoy the ride.

And if you’re someone who dislikes Last Jedi, I would give this a chance. Because as far as the critics go, they loved Last Jedi, but audiences didn’t. But from Rotten Tomatoes the critics dislike this one, but the audience % is currently at 86%.

Note that while I didn’t love Last Jedi, I didn’t hate it either. So I suggest everyone make their own minds up and not let either pool of people influence your decision.

As always, each to their own... but I did hate TLJ, and still didn't like this one. I didn't hate it by any means, but TLJ unfortunately left it with nowhere to go, or anything worthwhile to talk about. Everything was shoehorned and pointless, and unfortunately now, the ST, has diminished so much of the previous lore.

Back