THREEZERO Terminator: Dark Fate T-800 1/12 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FDS

Freaked Out
Reaction score
939defd8-a220-49fd-99f1-769a3772aa7c.jpg

From the Terminator: Dark Fate film, the T-800 figure stands in 1/12 scale and is dressed in real fabric clothing. Standing 7 inches tall, the T-800 figure features a realistic likeness of actor Arnold Schwarzenegger and is built on a custom designed action figure body with an incredible level of detail.

Product Features

7 inches (17.78cm)
Made of plastic
Custom designed action figure body
Realistic likeness of actor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Faux leather jacket
Box Contents

T-800 figure
Interchangeable hands
Pair of fists
Pair of relaxed
2 Pairs for holding weapons
Beretta ARX 160 assault rifle
Benelli M4 shotgun

He could facehug and impregnate himself with those huge hands. Likeness is a bit iffy but we're used to that with Arnie, no one really nails it. Looks fine. If anyone is interested in Dark Fate figures.

Yeah I'm actually surprised we didn't see anything from HT. Even Pops sold for them, so I'd think Carl would have at least moved the production quota.

Star Wars and and video game spiderman is what it's all about apparently.

Yeah that looks good. I'm sure the price is outrageous.

I ordered it too. I just wish they had done something different with the arms.

I bought this sculpt, the clean one. In the process of building a custom figure using Phicen M34 body. Already fitted the jeans, brown boots and green T-shirt. Ordered the guns too. Waiting for the brown Bane Jacket (stock market version) to come through and it'll be done. Looks great so far.

Looks tremendous, one of the best Arnies on the market to be honest. But I'm sure that head doesn't come at a cheap cost.

I bought this sculpt, the clean one. In the process of building a custom figure using Phicen M34 body. Already fitted the jeans, brown boots and green T-shirt. Ordered the guns too. Waiting for the brown Bane Jacket (stock market version) to come through and it'll be done. Looks great so far.

The sculpt is pricey at 170 dollars. But then again their really isn't a price in art. And this guy is an artist. Very quickly delivered too.

Still waiting for my Daftoys Bane field jacket to come through to complete this build. Also ordered a grey-tshirt. With the color grading they did in the movie, you can't tell if the shirt and jacket are dark green and dark brown or if they're grey and dark grey!

Might get the BD head from Jintoys too.

WbzYlvx.jpg

dDgNuzn.jpg

On the note of 1/6 scale Carl models, this third-party pre-order option just popped up on Giantoy. These guys are fantastic in service and delivery.

https://giantoy.com/products/pre-or...004-action-figure?_pos=2&_sid=a60055f40&_ss=r

Still waiting for my Daftoys Bane field jacket to come through to complete this build. Also ordered a grey-tshirt. With the color grading they did in the movie, you can't tell if the shirt and jacket are dark green and dark brown or if they're grey and dark grey!

Might get the BD head from Jintoys too.

Hey, first time on this website. I've been a lurker for a while. I'm working on a custom Carl as well. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the Bane jacket from? I've been looking all over and I can't it separately.

Back