Media-TV Bootleg Spider-Man vs Venom Egg attack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenRanger-Kush

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got these two bootleg figures. For around 60 dollars for both, this is very very good in my opinion.
543dd1790361d8a925568102a5cf041a.jpg
c38d2d22a6c6a5d83effaa46e5347a7f.jpg
44423c9bd8c451b5dd5c4e9859f84afa.jpg

I actually bought that Venom a few months ago (was hoping I could use the head for a 1/6 Kitbash) and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it is! I have a few Egg Attack figures so it fits right in and far cheaper than Beast Kingdom's EAA (and more accessories).

I actually bought that Venom a few months ago (was hoping I could use the head for a 1/6 Kitbash) and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it is! I have a few Egg Attack figures so it fits right in and far cheaper than Beast Kingdom's EAA (and more accessories).
Was the head the right size? Too big/small?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Are you sure they're bootlegs? I didn't think anyone would bother KOing the egg attack figures. If you wait you can get a bunch on deal anyway. Wolverine and Cyclops were $30-40 on Amazon recently.

Are you sure they're bootlegs? I didn't think anyone would bother KOing the egg attack figures. If you wait you can get a bunch on deal anyway. Wolverine and Cyclops were $30-40 on Amazon recently.

99% sure, don?t know if I?m allowed to post this but it is from aliexpress.com. The Spidey one is a rip off from the real egg attack, and the Venom one isn?t even available as ?real? egg attack.

The Venom is really impressive for it?s price, really heavy too. The Spider-Man one I had to glue the web shooters because it would fall off.

Like I said, for 30 euros a piece, these things are quite fun. Keeps me satisfied until one day a Spidey vs Venom movie comes out and I can get the real deal (aka hot toys).

About the egg attack on Amazon, I?m not an expert because I live in the Netherlands and I barely use Amazon. But I? m pretty sure they get those from bootlegs places in China. Nothing against it, as long as you know what you?re buying, I don?t see a problem with bootlegs.

The real ASM2 egg attack went for around 100 dollars/euros I believe when it released.

Symbiote Spidey please

99% sure, don?t know if I?m allowed to post this but it is from aliexpress.com. The Spidey one is a rip off from the real egg attack, and the Venom one isn?t even available as ?real? egg attack.

The Venom is really impressive for it?s price, really heavy too. The Spider-Man one I had to glue the web shooters because it would fall off.

Like I said, for 30 euros a piece, these things are quite fun. Keeps me satisfied until one day a Spidey vs Venom movie comes out and I can get the real deal (aka hot toys).

About the egg attack on Amazon, I?m not an expert because I live in the Netherlands and I barely use Amazon. But I? m pretty sure they get those from bootlegs places in China. Nothing against it, as long as you know what you?re buying, I don?t see a problem with bootlegs.

The real ASM2 egg attack went for around 100 dollars/euros I believe when it released.

Symbiote Spidey please

No the ones I got were not bootlegs, shipped from the US, all official packaging. Yeah they're like $75-80 retail but they got really discounted around Black Friday. They just don't seem to sell too well and get deeply discounted.

I forgot Venom wasn't released yet, I saw it at SDCC this year. It doesn't even seem like it's the same one comparing the pics:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0HYCbdAYOB/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

No the ones I got were not bootlegs, shipped from the US, all official packaging. Yeah they're like $75-80 retail but they got really discounted around Black Friday. They just don't seem to sell too well and get deeply discounted.

I forgot Venom wasn't released yet, I saw it at SDCC this year. It doesn't even seem like it's the same one comparing the pics:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0HYCbdAYOB/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Yeah the Venom is completely diffeeent than the real one, way more movie accurate minus the Spidey symbol.
1c12d1e07d2fa2c5192fb669caf3acce.jpg
1dc08b378f9c472e696c86c5249131a8.jpg

I even got a few tentacle hands, normal venom head and an Eddie/Venom head.

Symbiote Spidey please

Back