Statue Iron Studios Star Wars Unleashed statues 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
was shown in youtube panel video. please if any wants to get the photos, new line with cool poses and bases

showed art for
Emperor
Rex and others
Anakin
Gen Grev
Boba
Leia
Han Chewie

Last edited:
As in a continuation of the old Unleashed line? That's arfing amazing. That Luke ROTJ got me into collecting.

EDIT: Can't find the video anywhere. Got a link?

Potential to look real cool.

Won't be able to say no to Rex, Fives and Echo.

Here you go:

8B31EFB6-FCB7-40FE-9F74-E7656F4E00FC.jpeg
2EB18ECA-DB3C-4623-B8B8-A5453F82E7AD.jpeg
4D15E3E5-D566-405F-AF22-A64EA67C7C17.jpeg
5A55A744-FD6E-4BC5-A7F7-622DE9FF2AFC.jpeg
39313C4B-1DC5-4702-8E19-E0B02542696A.jpeg
33D3E328-81C1-4669-89F4-6D8C33F3C739.jpeg
485488EF-3142-4D19-8F43-E37507F1BD27.jpeg

i only know the figure line from hasbro and the force unleahed pc & video game.
but this figures/statues looks more like the hasbro figure series. What is SW unleashed?

i only know the figure line from hasbro and the force unleahed pc & video game.
but this figures/statues looks more like the hasbro figure series. What is SW unleashed?

Unleashed was a very popular mini statue line from Hasbro that hit toy stores in the early 2000s. It was meant to show the characters in action poses instead of the museum poses you often see static figurines in.

Looks like this line is a rebirth of that concept. They definitely have my attention. I could see picking all of these up if the quality is there.

Unleashed was a very popular mini statue line from Hasbro that hit toy stores in the early 2000s. It was meant to show the characters in action poses instead of the museum poses you often see static figurines in.

Looks like this line is a rebirth of that concept. They definitely have my attention. I could see picking all of these up if the quality is there.

Indeed that was a very cool line and pretty cheap

Saw a bump and got excited lol.

Nothing since they were teased in 2019 as far I am aware. I'd spend stupid money on Rex/Fives/Echo.

Looks good, but I agree that the price is crazy for 1/10.

I remember getting the original Stormtrooper PF for under $300 shipped brand new from Sideshow. (damn, I sound like a grumpy old man :lol)

giphy.jpg

How tall is grievous supposed to be? This is very expensive for a stick figure with four arms and a nice base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember getting original Darth Maul PF, Jedi Luke PF, CT PF, ST PF, for 200.00 from BBTS, now that was awesome

How tall is grievous supposed to be? This is very expensive for a stick figure with four arms and a nice base.

He's 7ft tall. This should be $250 tops imo.

I’m in on Grievous and the rest of them. The old Unleashed statues were awesome and these are even better.

Back