1/6 Hot Toys- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Jet Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heon123

Super Freak
Reaction score
Comes in both FO and Sith trooper variants.
-------------------------------------------------

Star Wars fans worldwide are anxiously waiting for the release of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. In this ultimate episode of the epic Skywalker saga, a group of specialized Stormtroopers of the First Order, called the Jet Troopers will soar into battle equipped with agile rocket packs.

Today, Hot Toys is delighted to present the new masked enforcers of the Galactic Empire ? Jet Trooper in 1/6th scale collectible figure to get fans ready for the upcoming adventure!

The highly accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of a First Order Jet Trooper in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. This specialized trooper features a newly refined helmet and armor, highly detailed jetpack, beautifully tailored fabric under-suit, highly-detailed weapon, and a specially designed figure stand.

Don?t pass up on the opportunity to add these troops to your collection of a galaxy far far away!

80234516_10156731496857344_6761227063136354304_o.jpg
79080018_10156731482527344_6063285462968041472_o.jpg

That's the Star Wars figure the least expected by the community i guess. Great job Hot Toys.
I guess that the idea to reuse some molds from the Sith Trooper to produce a similar figure was too tempting.

The red one looks kinda cool I guess. If I was going to get another ST trooper I'd be more inclined to get that than the regular Sith Trooper... but I suspect these are going to get even less screen time than the Snowtroopers in TFA.

We've known about this figure for a couple weeks now. Glad it won't join the ranks of unproduced prototypes. Now, i just hope they'll reveal other main characters when the movie comes out next week and embargo is lifted by Disney.

Looks like the Predator when it has it's mask off and mouth close. Wow that's ugly. J.J. does it again!

Initially I've thought the red one was better. Now the white seemed cooler. Also, it has a new weapon while the red one carries those of regular sith trooper.

Over designed and ugly. No thanks.

Yep, defintely not for me. Don't know what it is about JJ's taste, but it's definitely not in line with mine....ever since the Ducktroopers arrived. Considering all the concept art designs possible he chose what we got. Interesting.

Oh well, just shows everyone's taste is different. Trick is to pick things "most people" like I guess.

Apart from face protrusions it's nice.
It looks good here. Let's see what will they do in the movie.
PD1576035059bxI.jpg

Since these have same moulds be prepared to misplaced name stickers in the production.

Yep, defintely not for me. Don't know what it is about JJ's taste, but it's definitely not in line with mine....ever since the Ducktroopers arrived. Considering all the concept art designs possible he chose what we got. Interesting.

Oh well, just shows everyone's taste is different. Trick is to pick things "most people" like I guess.

I think for me the issue is that they're a bit too "slick and futuristic" for SW, and almost feel more like designs carried over from one of his Trek movies instead. Although I do still like a lot of them and think they look pretty cool on screen. They're just nowhere near as iconic or collectible as the OT designs.

This slot would have been a perfect opportunity for HT to reveal a Poe Dameron is X wing suit!!!
The 2 reveals today are insanely crazy.Have HT not learnt from the previous 2 flicks??
Just weird.

Good job Hot Toys... make another shelf warmer rather than producing the Death Star Trooper :cuckoo:

This slot would have been a perfect opportunity for HT to reveal a Poe Dameron is X wing suit!!!
The 2 reveals today are insanely crazy.Have HT not learnt from the previous 2 flicks??
Just weird.

Not everyone has your interest. I for example want more troopers and Poe is way down on my list. I would take these troopers and General Hux over and of the rebels any day. Hot Toys have to think about all collectors not just the vocal ones who think hot toys should only make what they want hot toys to make.

That said the faces on these troopers will take some getting used to. These are the ugliest trooper faces ever. I am still getting them to go with the sith and other troopers.

Back