Speculation: Wonder Woman 1984 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hbhf

Super Freak
Reaction score

I could totally see them doing the main costume and the armor.

a4b565a62635bd3adf04a21d27e3e6fbe8f8b402.gifv

74d6f2ca63cb70d6e643f5533472b4adb4074d02.gifv

Yup. but unless they get the HS likeness right as well as the actual movie tiara this could be another miss :lecture

Hope this 84 version follows in the BW?s HT footsteps in which it took 6 times to nail the likeness even though this will be only the third try for Gadot WW

Hopefully third time is a charm

Wasn't sure about the golden armor at first, but with the helmet and wings it's suddenly become a must-have figure for me.

And I don't see any change at all with her main outfit, other than the brighter colors and lack of a harness. But if it means an improved sculpt then I'm all for it being released. I can't imagine HT is satisfied with their previous attempts, after recently nailing other likenesses like Hela, Shuri, and Valkyrie.

Wasn't sure about the golden armor at first, but with the helmet and wings it's suddenly become a must-have figure for me.

And I don't see any change at all with her main outfit, other than the brighter colors and lack of a harness. But if it means an improved sculpt then I'm all for it being released. I can't imagine HT is satisfied with their previous attempts, after recently nailing other likenesses like Hela, Shuri, and Valkyrie.

It has to be spectacular in figure form if I’m really going to spend the money on it . It’s probably going to be a one and done type of armor because she obviously doesn’t have it in the current timeline.

That Golden Eagle armor is a must for me. If the headsculpt is a vast improvement, I'll let on board for a standard look if it's made. Still waiting to see what Cheetah looks like.

If they finally do sculpted hair on her main armour then this is the figure I've been waiting for. Sold my BvS and JL Wonder Woman figures because the doll hair just never looked right.

Love the brighter colours and lack of harness.

Definitely keen on a gold armour figure, but we?ll see.

Would be open to a fully transformed Cheetah too, but that depends on how she actually looks and what the figure would be made of.

The golden armor is starting to grow on me, but IMO those cosplay wings need some work. I know they're CGI, but they look about as thick as aluminum foil when she shrugs them off in that scene.

Given Maxwell Lord in the comics is a powerful telepath who can influence people's minds and make them see things that aren't there, I'm not sure why there's any mystery as to how Diana is seeing Trevor again...

Well, some of us haven't read any WW comics and had no idea who Maxwell Lord was and that he had powers. So, in the comics

Spoiler Spoiler:

I haven't read the comics either, just did a quick Wikipedia search. :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Maxwell Lord

Spoiler Spoiler:

I am all IN for another Gal Gadot figure. I hope they release that Golden Eagle Armor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back