Hot Toys delays

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yearofthespider2k3

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello all, I purchased my first Hot Toys figure a while back. It will be the upcoming Ant-Man figure. I think he was originally supposed to ship in October or November but as time progresses, he is now back to January. Is it typical for there to be such delays? Just wondering as I have never purchased before....

Yes, don't let it consume you. I'm awful at stuff like this, trying to forget I order some stuff now.

I waited just over 2 years I think for 1/4 Joker and JL Batman.

Thanks. I kind of figured. I'm used to it from (formerly) being invested in the Mezco one:12 line. I just don't like not knowing when **** is going to hit and it makes me less likely to do other pre-orders.

Yes, don't let it consume you. I'm awful at stuff like this, trying to forget I order some stuff now.

I waited just over 2 years I think for 1/4 Joker and JL Batman.

Yeah, I waited so long for Ragnarok Loki forgot I ordered. Tho great fig when he showed up - think it was about 2 years.

That's crazy. I was really hoping he would be here for Christmas. I just hope it's worth the wait and I'm not let down. I will probably be going for some of the other stuff pretty soon but may try to hit on something that is already out.

Back