Statue XM Studios: Justice League 1:6 - Jessica Cruz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
k4ukxBL.jpg

iLTIaDb.jpg

I'm not terribly familiar with the character. What's up with the eye patch?

Each Lantern kind of chooses what to do with their costumes, little custom tweaks here and there, in her case, instead of going with a half mask like Hal has she went with the Lantern Symbol over one eye... (or I should say the person who created her did :) )

Last edited:
Each Lantern kind of choices what to do with their costumes, little custom tweaks here and there, in her case, instead of going with a half mask like Hal has she went with the Lantern Symbol over one eye... (or I should say the person who created her did :) )

Thanks for the info!

This line looks great. Too bad I?m out of 1/6 statues. I really like the designs on most of these. I think the GL constructs should be translucent. Not sure why everyone is doing them solid these days. Probably less breakage.

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:6 DC Premium Collectibles DC Rebirth series statue, Jessica Cruz! Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:6 scale cold-cast porcelain, each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the famous XM quality finish.

Size matters, but Quality even more so! The new XM DC 1:6 line is specially designed for collectors who desire more space-friendly collectibles, without compromising on the incredible details and quality of larger collectible pieces. At 1:6 scale, XM's creative direction is to showcase more abilities, powers and essence of the characters in a bold, dynamic and story telling style. The new XM 1:6 DC line will amaze you with the details you don't expect at this scale. Smaller scale, smaller boxes, more affordable shipping and pricing means you can fit more of these incredibly detailed collectibles into your collection!

Jessica Cruz - Jessica Cruz is a member of the Green Lantern Corps and the Justice League."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

051ykuj.jpg

0778k2z.jpg

02jyjlb.jpg

04loj50.jpg

0354kdj.jpg

XM Studios News

- Official XM Jessica Cruz - Rebirth 1/6 Statue Assembly Video -

“Jessica Cruz is a member of the Green Lantern Corps and the Justice League. Several notable Lanterns have risen from the planet Earth, including test pilot Hal Jordan, considered the greatest of all living Green Lanterns, as well as John Stewart, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner and, most recently, new recruits Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz.”

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

Back