Statue Iron Studios Jurassic Park T-Rex vs Raptors 1/20 BDS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From IS panel

Attachments

• isjps.jpg
    isjps.jpg
    537.2 KB · Views: 274
  • isjps.jpg
    isjps.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Re: Iron Studios Jurasic Park T-Rex vs Raptors BDS

Oh....wow....

Soooo...... which companies T-Rex vs raptors statue will people be getting lol!

Iron Studios are really plotting through these.... I think all that's left to do from JP if they're having a dinosaur in the statue is Grant and the kids running from the Gallimimus stampede, and the hatchery scene where they're looking at the baby raptor.

So how many dioramas is that now? Six? And we still have none in hand... at least not a complete one.

Re: Iron Studios Jurassic Park T-Rex vs Raptors BDS

It's up on Iron Studios' website. $900, which seems quite steep considering the 1/10 Rex cost $650.

That's what I'm saying, the larger Rex was cheaper than this.

Many factors to consider. The 1/10 came out what ~2 years ago, prices always go up. It was also just the rex without anything else, while this has a lot more going on. It also had the added benefit of costing almost nothing to develop as it was just a piece of their larger A/B dio they sold separately. It would be more fair to compare it to the Set A piece at the very least which is then well above $900.

It would be more fair to compare it to the Set A piece at the very least which is then well above $900.

Indeed. $1300. And twice the size of this in height, width, and depth, making it an excellent value in comparison to this.

Even with the many facets of this piece, I don't see very many people feeling satisfied with spending nearly $1K on what's ultimately a 10" statue.

Damn 900. Yikes

Indeed. $1300. And twice the size of this in height, width, and depth, making it an excellent value in comparison to this.

Even with the many facets of this piece, I don't see very many people feeling satisfied with spending nearly $1K on what's ultimately a 10" statue.

Plenty of people pay still pay way more than that for the old SS piece which is about the same size or smaller(and it's terrible). It's a shame they didn't do at least 1/18 with this.

I think 900.00 is what i would have guessed.... Its not just the T-Rex

I mean 10 inch (H), 18 inch (W) 14.5 inch (D) is a decent sized statue.

Just looking over all the pics... I really like this.. Might pull the trigger.

I have been wanting a JP piece but everything is always too big / to expensive / or just a Dino on the base.

i love that this is a whole scene.

If it goes up on SSC it pretty much a guarantee I get this.

The Chronicle Collectibles statue will probably never see the light of day so I may look into getting this.

Back