Statue Prime 1 LOTR Sauron statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
This should be awesome!

s.jpg

Attachments

• sau.jpg
    sau.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 LOTR Sauron statue

Their scales are all over the place..who knows how big this piece will be! Excited to see it.

Re: Prime 1 LOTR Sauron statue

Glad to finally see something from this line! Thought it was for sure dead. Will be nice to see if I need to replace my SS PFs or just add to them

Thank you Cid for hosting the pics.

84052510.jpg

PRE-ORDER STARTS ON FEB 07, 2020 at 3:00 PM JST.
"You cannot hide. I see you. There is no life in the void. Only death."
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present the first piece from The Lord of the Rings Film, the 1/4 Scale Dark Lord Sauron.
The Lord of the Rings is a film series of three epic fantasy adventure films directed by Peter Jackson, based on the novel written by J. R. R. Tolkien. Dark Lord Sauron is the main antagonist of The Lord of the Rings; he rules the land of Mordor and has the ambition of ruling the whole of Middle-earth. He is also the creator of the One Ring - one of the most powerful artifacts ever created in Middle-earth.
In Jackson's series, Sauron is portrayed as a towering "black knight" in spiky plate armor wielding a huge black mace. We based the statue pose on the film scene where Sauron is raising the right arm with the One Ring on his finger. We did our best to recreate his beautiful armor covered in a mysterious pattern, the black cape he is wearing is made of a real fabric.
This is a must-have piece for all high fantasy & Lord of the Rings fans!
[Product Specifications]
・Statue Size approx. 43 inches tall [H:108.7cm W:66.7cm D:70.7cm]
・Cape Size [Height:80cm Weight:90cm]
・One (1) specially designed base
・Poseable Fabric Cape
・One (1) The One Ring (In the Exclusive Version only)
[Notice]
Prototype samples are shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

O6urV1c.jpg

m0N7Hqn.jpg

IEM9JEy.jpg

iPmQ7Z2.jpg

feNpxuA.jpg

D9n32bO.jpg

HXsUeLZ.jpg

hammrvh.jpg

ccC5ucb.jpg

eJamcBk.jpg

U3dC15B.jpg

0nN9J7J.jpg

IKkTw9y.jpg

tlgR305.jpg

uiBKibj.jpg

mW23DlZ.jpg

p4BegnR.jpg

xLLSxwP.jpg

l2spUnT.jpg

BPVPVFG.jpg

pm2uaAV.jpg

UuSg5q1.jpg

2MFvG1d.jpg

214Nf7E.jpg

YIgihwH.jpg

QbQpwry.jpg

NCH9Q6R.jpg

dAFygeA.jpg

zt4pqZc.jpg

YTwblSS.jpg

xCSY2Ry.jpg

UwkC9on.jpg

j20k0cN.jpg

oqGCSCY.jpg

M4t7gt5.jpg

rpWGH3A.jpg

XqKOrbd.jpg

4l2InKx.jpg

98AhKmH.jpg

aPtcv5K.jpg

bpFqT13.jpg

gkrrGBt.jpg

NpT86BL.jpg

f0z7b9R.jpg

k7C5zZD.jpg

VPMBVB6.jpg

IaD3soe.jpg

OcwLJcn.jpg

eKsdAws.jpg

JF0qniQ.jpg

7EvZvnJ.jpg

av1ULGG.jpg

oy5bnvB.jpg

uzZ787h.jpg

E4z9Xqd.jpg

3sDUl30.jpg

a9guvaZ.jpg

jzkfufh.jpg

h9f52sr.jpg

zwutH1e.jpg

CqkITpY.jpg

What? Only 43" tall? I thought this was gonna be big.:lol

Seriously though, it looks amazing. Unfortunately this is going to be way out of my price comfort zone and I don't have anywhere near enough space to display it.

Last edited:
Holy smoke, this thing looks incredible! I'm not even a die hard LOTR fan and even I want this thing. Lets hope Prime 1 don't get too silly with the pricing...

I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this..... :wink1:

Very nice, but I already have the Weta original, and that will always feel special to me as Weta made the armour for the film. I wonder if they'll do a Sauron Master Collection some day.

this looks great though I'm a little surprised this doesn't have a ton of switch out parts like many Prime1 pieces tend to, so I'm a little disappointed at that.

So far I prefer the Sideshow one. I'd also be interested in a Dark Rider if P1 makes it.

Wow, pretty impressive. It's definitely got more ooomph than Weta or SS, partly due to size. I may wait it out to to see what Weta could attempt with Sauron. Scared of the price-tag on this, I'm getting over the cost/space in this hobby. And if SS isn't going to carry this shipping will just add to cost.

Wow, pretty impressive. It's definitely got more ooomph than Weta or SS, partly due to size. I may wait it out to to see what Weta could attempt with Sauron. Scared of the price-tag on this, I'm getting over the cost/space in this hobby. And if SS isn't going to carry this shipping will just add to cost.

It is about the same as the PF size wise, P1 base is just taller vs the wider SS one. Secret Compass should be carrying it instead of SS.

That is a pretty good price for both regular and exclusives, now I already have the sauron PF and quiet happy and settled with that one, this is better esp if we get an epic paint job which prime 1 never fails to deliver. The custom charges and most important part I don't have the space really for this one.

Back