• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Hot Toys For Sale - MISB, Displayed, & Loose Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Available for meet-ups if you are located in Georgia, USA. Prices do not include shipping.

New / Sealed in Brown Shipper - 1/6:
1) Wonder Woman Golden Armor (Collector Edition) - $280
2) Spider-Man Iron Spider (VGM Series) - $250
3) Spider-Man 2099 (VGM Series) - $230
4) Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast (Collector Edition) - $540

Last edited:
Iron Man Mk. 46 Concept Art - SOLD

Prices updated. Used figures added --- more will be added this weekend.

Getting into 1/4 scale and statues. If you see anything you like from my personal collection, please let me know and I'll update this thread accordingly.

Just received the Mark V diecast and what a beauty! In brand new condition and shipped the same day. Super fast shipping and great communication throughout the deal. I can't commend Mr. Becausebatman enough. Thank you again! A very generous fellow. I would highly recommend and would buy from again.

Thank you again for the kind words Red Wolf, much appreciated :hi5:

---------------------

Listings have been updated now! Thanks for looking and please message me with any questions you might have. Another reminder to take a look at my Flickr in case you see anything you like that is not listed yet. Tagged/dated photos can be provided asap for your review, if needed.

Thank you again for the kind words Red Wolf, much appreciated :hi5:

---------------------

Listings have been updated now! Thanks for looking and please message me with any questions you might have. Another reminder to take a look at my Flickr in case you see anything you like that is not listed yet. Tagged/dated photos can be provided asap for your review, if needed.

Thank you! This guy is awesome!

Mark V.jpg

The Dark Knight Armory Set w/ Batman figure has been SOLD.

-----------------

There are several pieces which I have factory sealed and are not listed or shown in my Flickr. These items will be updated and added over this weekend. Thank you.

Some Prices Reduced.

16 Figures have been added now. More to come later!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

Edit: NEO has been SOLD

Edit: Scarlet Witch Civil War Version has been SOLD

Last edited:
Brand New, Sealed in Brown Shipper:

1) Mark 46 Concept Art Version has been restocked
2) Spider-Man Homecoming Deluxe Set has been restocked

I am open to offers on everything that I am selling. Have a great week everyone!

Unreal Customs - Double Layer Wired Capes are available. I have 1 open package (mounted on JL Tactical Batman as per my Flickr photo below - mint condition) and 1 brand new / sealed.

These are made-to-order by Unreal and take anywhere from 8-10 weeks to receive from Indonesia.

They fit BvS Batman, JL Batman and JL Tactical Batsuit.

Paid $120 each. I would only ask for paypal fees and shipping to be covered so I break even. I can ship via USPS First Class or Priority - your choice.

I believe this is fair, considering they are ready to ship immediately from USA and you avoid a 8-10 week wait time and international shipping delay.

Please message me if you are interested!

Iron Man Mark VI Diecast regular edition (open box) has been SOLD --- I have 2 x Factory Sealed Special Editions remaining.

All Harley Quinn Suicide Squad Special Editions have been SOLD.

Scarlet Witch Stealth Version by AC Play has been SOLD.

Back