Longshan Heavy Industry 1/6 : LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Trinity - The Matrix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frenchy

Super Freak
Reaction score
14342410.jpg

14340410.jpg

14340610.jpg

14340810.jpg

14341010.jpg

14341210.jpg

14341310.jpg

14335010.jpg

Head carving X1
TBL Female seamless body X1
Sunglasses X1
M9 pistol X1
Glove hand X1
Leather windbreaker A X1
Leather windbreaker B X1
Leather Vest X1
Belt X1
LEATHER HOLSTER X1
Leather boots X1
Weapons pack X1

Head looks pretty good... overall the figure looks a little cheap... but it may be the only thing we get. Reminds me of the Toys2 Trinity in 2002.

I wonder why the two coats (windbreakers)? One is poseable?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it's sad i think Neo will be the only Matrix hot toys figure, the Agent Smith is probably cancelled.

Doesn't look too bad, but have a feeling this is the same company who did Morpheus and that awful Jessica Jones, so I'm gonna wait and see what the final product looks like first.

I wonder what happen to all those other companies "Matrix" offerings? There were three variants of Morpheus, two Smiths and now this Trinity.

Wonder if any will see the light of day?

Looks pretty good with the glasses on. Glasses off, not so much...

Plenty that could go wrong on this, particularly due to the nature of the outfit, so I'll wait and see how it turns out before jumping on board personally. Interested, though.

I wonder what happen to all those other companies "Matrix" offerings? There were three variants of Morpheus, two Smiths and now this Trinity.

Wonder if any will see the light of day?

I knew of the Toys Works Morpheus (Spiritual Leader) and Smith (Transcender), but don't know the other ones? Toys Works has put out several releases, so I think they'll all be released. I haven't seen whether this is Toys Works or not, they put their logo on the other promo photos for the other releases.

Anyway this looks good enough to me so I may order as long as the price is still good.

Hot Toys continues to irrevocably ignore this line after the release of their Neo. Ergo, these third-party figures are the eventuality. Concordantly, they were by design based on a similar predication, a contingent affirmation that was meant to create a profound attachment to the rest of our collections, facilitating the function of completion. Vis-a-vis, they currently prove to be our only quintessential options.

I knew of the Toys Works Morpheus (Spiritual Leader) and Smith (Transcender), but don't know the other ones? Toys Works has put out several releases, so I think they'll all be released. I haven't seen whether this is Toys Works or not, they put their logo on the other promo photos for the other releases.

Anyway this looks good enough to me so I may order as long as the price is still good.

VTS previewed their own Morpheus a while back as well, but we haven't heard anything since.

IMG_20191205_131247.jpg

Been a long time on all of these knock-offs. For all we know, they got cease and desist letters from WB and have stopped production. Its not like they're going to tell anyone.

I'll believe this stuff when I see it. And I absolutely wouldn't preorder any of these no matter how good the proto looks. In hand is the only way to tell.

Looks good, but i want to see it posed with HT Neo. We've seen several female figures who end up ridiculously under scaled.

Why couldn't it? CCToys and Lim Toys produce some excellent figures that are nearing HT quality. Some of the Xensation GOT figures look great too.

Being officially licensed doesn't always translate to great final product.

Production will NEVER look this good on a KO.

Why couldn't it? CCToys and Lim Toys produce some excellent figures that are nearing HT quality. Some of the Xensation GOT figures look great too.

Being officially licensed doesn't always translate to great final product.

Yeah totally agree with WhoaItsJBot. They absolutely can look very good. I understand the terms are mixed but I think there's a definite difference between KO and bootleg/third party. This isn't a cheap copy figure, it's its own production.

That said, I still don't know this company. Have they produced anything else?

Back