Tiger stripe 1/6 sideshow wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betic1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Haven?t seen a thread yet
But I was just notified of an RSVP for a new sideshow 1/6 scale tiger stripe Wolverine
New head sculpts
Same body (unfortunately by the look of things)

1125x682_previewbanner_100438_WolvieSixthScale.jpg

I have the brown and yellow suit, and while it's not worth $250, I like it. I always wanted a closed mouth sculpt so this one has my interest. I wonder if there will be a new unmasked sculpt.

The first one is a great figure. Still too bad that they didn't do interchangeable mouth plates, but assuming that all they did was change the outfit, I'd get this one as well. So much better than any Jackman version...

์No plan on getting this one as I already have the first.
Regardless, I am looking forward to see what changes they have made.

The first one is a great figure. Still too bad that they didn't do interchangeable mouth plates, but assuming that all they did was change the outfit, I'd get this one as well. So much better than any Jackman version...
I wholeheartedly agree.

I might grab this one I like the closed mouth. The mouth was the only thing that stopped me from the brown costume. They need to stop with the $700 PFs and make them all into 1/6 I?d be all in.

Day 1 preorder for sure. I have the brown one and really dig it.

-James

Looks good from the preview, I'll likely get this one. I'm hoping the tiger stripes are black and not blue as they appear in the image.
It'd be cool if they threw in a second first appearance head sculpt.

O wow. I missed out on the first and don?t have a wolverine figure. Can?t wait

Day 1 ordered, have been waiting on this for so long, agree about a 1st appearance head. Cant wait to see more x men. Now Gambit next

Back