Iron Studios - Spider Man Legacy Replica - 1/4 Scale from "Far from Home"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
First time revealed at CCXP, the Spider Man Legacy Replica 1/4 Spider Man Far From Home! You can see the video on their Instagram (it wouldn't let me post here).

QP3ftoa.png

[video]https://www.instagram.com/p/B5qjozWp9MI/[/video]

Sick attention to detail and the mutilcolored LED is just something I never even seen in a statue before.

Re: Iron Studios - Spider Man Legacy Replica - 1/4 Scale from "Far from Home"

Interesting......

I’ve purchased all their 1/4 MCU pieces. Let’s see if I can resist this one, even knowing what the quality of the paint on the base is likely to be.

But do the drones look a tad small?

Well damn, IS keeps having me break my 1 statue per character rule. This was unexpected and the concept is beautiful.

Well damn, IS keeps having me break my 1 statue per character rule. This was unexpected and the concept is beautiful.

I’m not too sure about the face on the base. I get what they were going for, though not strictly accurate to the scene.

Brazilian video tour on YouTube. Skip to 9'52" for Spidey.

Posted by Bruna Grieco:

NeylVWX.jpg

2KO4Ud2.jpg

9DQxZCZ.jpg

This is ridiculously good, but what sells it is the animated pixels.

This is ridiculously good, but what sells it is the animated pixels.

While I agree that it's pretty awesome with the animated colors and whatnot, it's a dangerous gimmick IMO. If those break, that's going to kill the value pretty significantly. I'm not sure I would want a piece that's central around a lightup feature. You gotta really be into that spiderman movie specifically to nab this. As for me, easy pass but I do think it looks awesome with the lights on.

I think Spidey looks great but all of the items around him make this statue feel "too busy" for me. I'll probably pass.

HrFRtjP.jpg

The more photos you post, the more likely I’m going to order this...... damn you....... I’m totally out of space, and that’s not including my dozens of other preorders.

The more photos you post, the more likely I’m going to order this...... damn you....... I’m totally out of space, and that’s not including my dozens of other preorders.

I'm with you but we need this in our collection......

Too bad they didn't release other Marvel characters like Black Widow, hopefully with her movie coming out we might finally get a nice 1/4 scale.

I'm with you but we need this in our collection......

I was about this close to buy the Sideshow Cable but with Popcultcha’s sale the remaining 5 pieces immediately sold out today before I remembered to check. Good thing too, otherwise I would have another comic book piece I would eventually have to box up in order to make room for the unreleased Iron Studio 1/4 MCU pieces.

Too bad they didn't release other Marvel characters like Black Widow, hopefully with her movie coming out we might finally get a nice 1/4 scale.

And I think the costumes we see her in, in the solo movie look more more interesting. But in the meantime I’ve got the Gentle Giant Black Widow (which I’ll never pack up) and I have both the Endgame Black Widows from Hot Toys (1st ever BW figure as I’ve really disliked the previous rooted hair versions) and the 1/10 Iron Studios on preorder.

I was about this close to buy the Sideshow Cable but with Popcultcha’s sale the remaining 5 pieces immediately sold out today before I remembered to check. Good thing too, otherwise I would have another comic book piece I would eventually have to box up in order to make room for the unreleased Iron Studio 1/4 MCU pieces.

And I think the costumes we see her in, in the solo movie look more more interesting. But in the meantime I’ve got the Gentle Giant Black Widow (which I’ll never pack up) and I have both the Endgame Black Widows from Hot Toys (1st ever BW figure as I’ve really disliked the previous rooted hair versions) and the 1/10 Iron Studios on preorder.

That Gentle Giant Black Widow is hard to find now, they very rarely come up for sale.

Beautiful hopefully it doesn?t go over a grand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful hopefully it doesn’t go over a grand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems that once there’s a light up feature it automatically goes up by a further $200.

So with the last Spidey being $799.99 it should get close. My guess is $999.99.

Back