• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow PREDATOR and ALIEN Statues plus Pure Arts T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burtial

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I have to move so I need to purge, so all reasonable offers will be accepted. PM ME WITH ALL OFFERS AND MORE PHOTOS. U.S. SHIPPING ONLY

Sideshow Jungle Hunter Exclusive- Comes with all packaging and brown shipper. The only flaw is a broken leaf stem on the back of the base (it has been repaired)-

IMG_9322.jpg
IMG_9324.jpg
IMG_9330.jpg
IMG_9326.jpg

Sideshow/Pure Arts T-800 Life Size Art Mask- Comes with all packaging including brown shipper. No issues.

t800lifesizebustsideshowpureartsp3-z.jpg

Sideshow LSB Wolf Predator- Comes with all packaging including brown shipper. A couple of the dreads had wear from shipping, but otherwise no issues, and you can only notice the wear when you pull the dreads apart.

IMG_9332.jpg
IMG_9339.jpg
IMG_9338.jpg

Sideshow Internecivus Raptus - Comes with all packaging including brown shipper. No issues.

IMG_9345.jpg
IMG_9350.jpg

Sideshow Alien Egg - I have 2 of these. You can buy together or individually. Comes with all packaging including brown shipper. No issues.

IMG_9342.jpg
IMG_9343.jpg

Back