No Time To Die (2020 Bond film)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trailer looks great.

I hope that they don't neuter Bond, as some rumors have mentioned.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Black Widow trailer looks like a movie I've already seen three or four times ....

Salt
Red Sparrow
The Girl in the Spider's Web
Atomic Blonde
Anna

I'm glad that Blofeld came back. Even though Specter wasn't great, I still like it.

Freddie Mercury looks interesting, but I hope he's not just another rogue agent with a grudge because that's been done to death.

The visuals looks great as usual. Bond looks cool too.

Hopefully the new intro theme is great.

I haven’t seen any of those with BW soon joining the list.

This looks cool but I don’t remember who that blond is. I guess I need to rewatch the last one.

I have very high hopes for Rami Malek.

I think that's Rami behind the mask with the messed up face -- perhaps he wears make-up like Joker to hide his burn scars. Visually, that makes for an excellent villain. I'm a sucker for cruel and scarred villains. I just hope he's not yet another dour and soft-spoken bad guy. Just once, I'd like Craig to be challenged by a villain who genuinely relishes his mad world. Silva came close in a flamboyant way, but I would think that these villains with tons of money -- enough to make secret bases and have armies of men -- would have a much more cocky and proudly satisfied demeanor.

I hope Blofeld doesn't become the Hannibal Lector for Bond.

This looks cool but I don’t remember who that blond is. I guess I need to rewatch the last one.

Meh, she's not really important. Likely Rami is her brother. That's "her secret".

I'd like it to be good.

So far it's 2/4 for Craig's films. Wasn't fond of QoS or Spectre (i'd give them another try if I had them though)

As far as a female Bond - makes no sense to even look for it. It's quite simple - male characters should be played by men. Female characters should be played by women. This shouldn't be an objectionable statement and I don't know why it even has to be clarified but it does and someone needs to tell Pierce Brosnan because I've seen him going along with the idea of a female James Bond when asked.

Trailer makes this movie look good. The new lady playing a double 00 should be alright. James Bond is still in this and even if it is Craig's last I am betting they will cast another man to be Bond. I hope as others have stated that he has a worthy villain this time out as Blofeld should have been awesome and should have done more.

That's true. They're all pretty bad.

Although, can anything be worse than that Spectre song by 5-mins-of-fame plagiarizer Sam Smith?

That one was bad. I can't understand anything he sings when hits that falsetto. Very annoying. Madonna's song was pretty bad years ago too.

That's true. They're all pretty bad.

Although, can anything be worse than that Spectre song by 5-mins-of-fame plagiarizer Sam Smith?

Yeah, I hated that song after the great Skyfall theme and opening credits sequence. However, like the film itself, the song has grown on me after watching the film on tv several times.

Yes, there's been many bad Bond songs, that's for sure. It truthfully is one of the harder decisions the 'Bond team' has to make. There's nothing trendier and more here-today-gone-tomorrow than a song.

I have an omega seamaster and yeah you are right I cannot afford the new prices, but still get into the omega newsletter group so you can get emails and hopefully an invitations to see the movie in a theater two weeks before the crowd.

For spectre omega rented a whole theater just for us a week before it premiered

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back