Mattel - The Child (Baby Yoda) 11" plush figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAZGUL-KING

Like a Bantha
CF Supporter
Reaction score
.....and so it begins.

On sale at BBTS - $26.99

Baby Yoda.jpg

Found this guy on Etsy. A bargain at 400 gbp :rotfl

...and don't forget the description.:lol

"DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND, ACTUAL WAITING PERIOD IS AT LEAST 14-17 MONTHS AFTER THE DATE OF PURCHASE OR EVEN LONGER!
THIS ITEM CAN'T BE DELIVERED BY CHRISTMAS 2019 & 2020.

This is made to order item! I DON'T HAVE IT IN STOCK! Available quantity means nothing, it can be confusing, but I just need to choose some number to make listing visible and available for buying, that just how does Etsy work. Months will pass before it will be finished and shipped to you."

Last edited:
...and don't forget the description.:lol

"DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND, ACTUAL WAITING PERIOD IS AT LEAST 14-17 MONTHS AFTER THE DATE OF PURCHASE OR EVEN LONGER!
THIS ITEM CAN'T BE DELIVERED BY CHRISTMAS 2019 & 2020.

This is made to order item! I DON'T HAVE IT IN STOCK! Available quantity means nothing, it can be confusing, but I just need to choose some number to make listing visible and available for buying, that just how does Etsy work. Months will pass before it will be finished and shipped to you."

I missed that lol. Christmas 2021 it is then... yippeeee

I just want them to make one in scale with HT ESB Yoda.

“Remember knocking her up, I do not!”

No one needs to pre-order this thing.
It will be EVERYWHERE. This time next year it will be on clearance.

It is interesting how items related to the Mandolorian are hot and talked about while TROS is DOA.

No one needs to pre-order this thing.
It will be EVERYWHERE. This time next year it will be on clearance.

It is interesting how items related to the Mandolorian are hot and talked about while TROS is DOA.

I don't think it's that odd since The Mandalorian is out and TROS is not.

Back