Statue Iron Studios Joker 1/3 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Jessecuster on SF

jok.jpg

Last edited:
People will scoff at this being new 52 but I'm glad someone's giving us capullo in statue form

Brazilian video tour on YouTube. Skip to 2'41" for the Joker. There's a classic portrait, too.

Last edited:
For my tastes it's far too grotesque. I feel ill just looking at images let alone seeing it in person. Don't get me wrong, the statue is superbly crafted from it's source material, I just think it's quite niche and won't have mass appeal.

I prefer a more classic looking Joker. The grunge look he's been given since Ledger doesn't appeal to me let alone one with his face cut off.

For my tastes it's far too grotesque. I feel ill just looking at images let alone seeing it in person. Don't get me wrong, the statue is superbly crafted from it's source material, I just think it's quite niche and won't have mass appeal.

I prefer a more classic looking Joker. The grunge look he's been given since Ledger doesn't appeal to me let alone one with his face cut off.

You know it comes with a classic portrait too right?

Given that there are now supposedly 3 different Jokers in the comics (well once they publish the story), we’ll need to further classify all these different Jokers as 1, 2 or 3 etc.

Back